arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I'm not even getting new hints or asterisks by the girl indicating new events.. The hints just say to level up up other characters but they all say that so i dont know what to do.
Can you share a save file please?

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
With the tragic end of Nopy, this forum really should rely more on torrents. I'm happy to see someone taking some initiative in this regard.

Reactions: brattlebob

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You know, I thought the girls in this game couldn't get any more adorable and lovable.....I was wrong!:love: :ROFLMAO:

What a great update. There's so much love in the air my laptop sprouted roses:oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: arcaos

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I have completed all the girls, but my christmas event broke, i was skipping text and the event started , i rolled back to read the start, but then triggered the bunny girl birth scene, and the christmas event doesnt shows up anymore, and is not even unlocked in the gallery

Reactions: Ceres82

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
my save file had me restart from the last update?
that aside, dat succubus queen :love:
also sophia's mom could use a good fucking :devilish:

Pyroboros

Aug 20, 2017
I have completed all the girls, but my christmas event broke, i was skipping text and the event started , i rolled back to read the start, but then triggered the bunny girl birth scene, and the christmas event doesnt shows up anymore, and is not even unlocked in the gallery
same here rolled back to see the beginning and now it does not trigger anymore reload also does not help

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes