ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
I think you managed to find a sequence break. Did Ariana and Milibelle never wake you up together?
not together it was just, all within 160 seconds of a fresh install, so if i found a sequence break it was way too easy to find, or my luck is jank
1 start
2 sleep
3 millibelle wakes me up solo
4 story progress
5 everything stops

Last edited:

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
my only hint is "go outside" for milibelle but nothing happens
Ran into this issue too, reloaded my save from last update and went to her before knocking up ariana and it fixed itself.

Though now I can't chat to preggo Milibelle since the option just resets as if you never pressed it.

Last edited:

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
not together it was just, all within 160 seconds of a fresh install, so if i found a sequence break it was way too easy to find, or my luck is jank
1 start
2 sleep
4 story progress
5 everything stops

Did you get the scene with milibelle where you go make a business deal, after her first pregnancy ?
She had to be
1) not pregnant
2) off the suppressant
3) living room (in the afternoon for me, not sure if time of day helps)

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
1 start
2 sleep
4 story progress
5 everything stops
It did take a lot of luck, but it shouldn’t have happened period and I’ll take the L on that. If you go back to the original save, she shouldn’t wake you. It’s a 1/8 chance that she does and that event conflicts with the correct story event.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
It did take a lot of luck, but it shouldn’t have happened period and I’ll take the L on that. If you go back to the original save, she shouldn’t wake you. It’s a 1/8 chance that she does and that event conflicts with the correct story event.
what if i saved after and am i just now fucked on that? Do i need a new save from just before this update?

edit i found a save from before we could breed penny and millibelle still wakes me up solo before thew first penny pregnancy and before sophia's dinner date
thats a double L for you

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Need some help here, a bug.

1649898563124.png

I'm missing Tabitha's scene 11. I thought I'm just going normally as I could then the hint for her event tracker says, "Visit her in her room." Though nothing is happening everytime I go there.

1649898432630.png

Another one, it says that there's a new chat with her but it says, "You and Tabitha chat about nothing important."
1649898523678.png

My save is right here if anyone can fix it.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Need some help here, a bug.

View attachment 1755631

I'm missing Tabitha's scene 11. I thought I'm just going normally as I could then the hint for her event tracker says, "Visit her in her room." Though nothing is happening everytime I go there.

View attachment 1755627

Another one, it says that there's a new chat with her but it says, "You and Tabitha chat about nothing important."
View attachment 1755629

My save is right here if anyone can fix it.
Hi there,

Thank youfor reporting this bug. Unfortunately this is a situation where reversing it would set you back so far that you might as well restart and just skip spam your way through.

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
If you need to reset for the go outside event to the beginning there is no point with how far in the game it is hope you make a bugfix for the sequence break :c

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
If you need to reset for the go outside event to the beginning there is no point with how far in the game it is hope you make a bugfix for the sequence break :c
I don't think I've seen a save file for a Go Outside bug. Do you have one?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Thank you all for your patience and understanding with these bugs. I'll be releasing a larger bug fix intended to reverse these issues.

Reactions: AlexaSky

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
again, there is no reason for pregnancy and then having a child in the game. these games are sexual in nature, having a child character who is just for being cute and loving it just feels weird. half the people here are gonna get greedy and want to have sex with it, the other half don't want it in the game, the 1% is gonna be like "oh.. I'm gonna get attached to a child in a video sex game" XD
One game where you can knock your harem up and interact with them after they're born (in a non-sexual way) is Corrupted Kingdoms, which I very highly recommend.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Minor issue:

At the beginning when MC is looking for a shovel, there's a shovel right in plain view but you can't get it. Instead, MC has to go into the barn, where no shovel is visible, to obtain one. Silly.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I am stuck. The clues to Terrie's story say "fund the bunker".
But I don't have this option.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes