Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I have a question. I have Tabitha and Terri pregnant, and their hint says "Have your baby first!" Is there any more content or is that it for now?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
here but others have reported earlier about this where you can't progress
Can you try adding these two script files to see if it allows you to progress? It will set you back a few story scenes to enable ones you missed. Any pregnancies you completed will be saved.

I'd like to post an update patch soon, so your feedback would be appreciated!

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Can you try adding these two script files to see if it allows you to progress? It will set you back a few story scenes to enable ones you missed. Any pregnancies you completed will be saved.

I'd like to post an update patch soon, so your feedback would be appreciated!
Seems to have fixed my issue with progressing along Milibelle's story at the "Go Outside" stage. I think it pseudo-reverted Ariana's pregnancy? Her progression was "Be patient" so I redid the impreg event, but the birth event was the repeat event.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
For 0.11, in theory passing days should let you progress. I think it's about 2 weeks.
Okay, I'll wait two weeks and see what happens. Thank you.

EDIT: It worked, now I have to wait for the best doggo. Also, why are the grunts so dumb, he thought a pigeon was a monster girl.

Last edited:

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
new patch worked for the progression bug.

somehow I'm missing the second to last Penny scene. any ideas?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
arcaos
I got locked out of progression somehow at Millbelle's scene cow19. I'm handy enough with console and ren'py to figure out a a fix but I guess I should report that I found myself in a situation where my spider_hint_level was 31 and the only way to progress is for it to equal exactly 30. Don't know if I did something specific to get there or is it like this for everyone who started the game on this version?

By the way is there a reason why you use pretty much exclusively "=="? From my experience ">=" is better than "==" for this types of games because in most cases it prevents issues like this entirely.

Edit: also in chat code line 641 you check cat_pregnancy instead of cow_pregnancy which breaks her chats.

Last edited:

VRC[T]S

Oct 15, 2021
Full save for 0.11
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GreenerPastures-1615682428\
( If saving from the game folder doesn't work )

P.S. for Developer:
Hello, I really liked this game.I wanted to ask about the translation of this game, can I do it with your permission?

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Full save for 0.11
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GreenerPastures-1615682428\
( If saving from the game folder doesn't work )

P.S. for Developer:
Hello, I really liked this game.I wanted to ask about the translation of this game, can I do it with your permission?
Absolutely! What language do you intend to translate to, out of curiosity?

VRC[T]S

Oct 15, 2021
Absolutely! What language do you intend to translate to, out of curiosity?
I would like to translate your game into Russian. I showed this game to some of my friends and they liked it. I want to make a translation for them, not excluding the fact that this translation may spread. I do not need it to be official in the game. If you will want it, I don't mind. I just want to ask your permission. I don’t rule out that you won’t allow your game to be translated into Russian.

But I've found the problem. Fonts in the game do not support Cyrillic alphabet.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Why Ariana and milibelle can't pregnant??
They can. However, girls in this game don't just get pregnant from regular sex: you need to get the special scene at night time where they're in heat and come to you in your room. This happens by itself once you progress far enough down a girl's path; check the status menu for clues.

Reactions: DMon1981

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Updated from 10 to 11.1 and found 2,5 pregnancy releated bugs:
1. If milli gets pregnant her chat function breaks
2. Everyone who can get pregnant (except for lily, soph and serena) keep the pregnant avatar in the character view even if they are not pregnant
,5. Despite lilys suppressant solution for the dinner plan, the girls sabotage their own plan by begging to get fucked in heat

Aside those little things ist a great update like always...but i have to ask since i played LiL and had to headpat the girls 500 times each for the final scene of it, is there something like a bonus scene for headpatting or is it just another way to skip time for the events?

Oct 3, 2017
Millibelle's quest says "Go outside" but when I do that nothing happens. Is there a way around this, the 11.1 update didn't fix the issue for me.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
That one worked for me, just work during midday and you will find her sunbathing.
But the next one dont works for me, the quest says i should go to the living room...but there is nothing besides the standard girls quests...

Noilaf

May 8, 2020
Found a bug that made me believe my save was broken at first. Turns out that Terri's hint before the scene 'Nosy Neighbor Knows Nothing' does not tell you to take her off the suppressant before you are able to trigger the event by going outside.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes