BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Okay, so the hint page shows "It's dinner time." for all girls but when I go to the living room in the evening nothing happens, is there something I'm missing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nagash477

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
I seem to be stuck I have .12 version, and I have all the girls to the point where they say to work on other girls, but I haven't seen serena+sofia wakeup nor have I seen any of the BDSM scenes. Am I missing something?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I seem to be stuck I have .12 version, and I have all the girls to the point where they say to work on other girls, but I haven't seen serena+sofia wakeup nor have I seen any of the BDSM scenes. Am I missing something?
Are you able to share a save file?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Sure, here is my save. Assuming I understand how to share them right.
This save hasn't seen all the v0.11 content yet, so I'm not surprised you haven't seen the new events. It seems to be a very broken save and I'm unclear how it managed to get like this. Did you edit it in any way?

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
This save hasn't seen all the v0.11 content yet, so I'm not surprised you haven't seen the new events. It seems to be a very broken save and I'm unclear how it managed to get like this. Did you edit it in any way?
No editing, but it may be because the base save was from the .8 build

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
But yea, if it is because it is a broken save then I might as well wait like half a year, and then replay it from the beginning when it is like version .30

luismdn60

Mar 18, 2022
Does anybody knows how to advance the history? i have a problem after givin Thabita her collar, it says on all the girls "Work in other characthers", Thaks in advance

pron9

Dec 22, 2018
Here are some almost full saves for 0.12:

View attachment 1871400

Installation:

Extract file

Copy and paste contents of saves folder into Users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/GreenerPastures

Move original saves folder into GreenerPastures/game

1-1: General Save

1-2: Milibelle Non-Gallery Scenes

1-3: Penny Non-Gallery Scenes

1-4: Tabitha Non-Gallery Scenes

1-5: Ariana Non-Gallery Scenes

1-6: Serena Non-Gallery Scenes

2-1: Sophia + Lily Non-Gallery Scenes

2-2: Security Camera Footage

2-3: Terri Non-Gallery Scenes

I almost got everything in the gallery before my game glitched out and I couldn't continue. To put into perspective how close I was: I got ~235 out of ~262 scenes

EDIT: There are Piss, Rim Job, and Pregnancy fetishes in the game that can be turned on or off in the preferences. They are turned on so I could get as much of the gallery as possible. If you're not into any of that (I'm not into it either) just turn it off.
the gallery wont unlock

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Are you able to share a save file?
I've got the exact same problem. Started on a more or less complete 0.10 save with some ladies pregnant and folloed the hints, now can't progress beyond this point.
I attached both files, maybe that helps in figuring out the problem.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes