TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I was thinking that it was unlikely for a species to only birth one gender or the other, so I did some quick research, and it turns out that male(Y) sperm are smaller and a different shape than female (X) sperm, so... yeah, it checks out in real world science.

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
is this another rushed endings? im getting fed up with rush endings
Nope not rushed, just completed which I know tends to be a foreign concept since so many games languish in development hell or are simply used to milk Patreons for money. The story beats were outlined long before and Arc was very open about development in the Discord or on his Patreon. There was a tentative planning for a season 2 as a possibility but the funding goals simply weren't met. As sad as I am to see development concluded we got a wholesome straightforward story and I'm happy with that along with the rather wholesome community itself that propped up around the game. The developer was to his word about everything with this game and I'm grateful to them for that, so please dampen the vehemence a bit and just enjoy the conclusion with the rest of us.

Esseit

Feb 4, 2019
I dont ever comment much myself, but this project definitely deserves something to be said. Good work on getting out updates and, as rare as it is, completing this project. Good luck in whatever ya do next, hope to see more from this dev in the future

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Does anybody knows how to advance the history? i have a problem after givin Thabita her collar, it says on all the girls "Work in other characthers", Thaks in advance
Think there's a bug with how the game checks stuff. I cheated, by saveeditting, the cash and bought everything in the stores and because of that Penny's intro event didn't run properly; Eg. I had the tuna and cream thus they didn't ask for me to run to the store.

Not sure if your problem is the same, but that's what happened to me, and I had to reload an earlier save before I could progress and unlock characters.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, the game is indeed completed, not a rushed completion either but a true one.
Surprised though that they didn't name it v1.0

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Well, the game is indeed completed, not a rushed completion either but a true one.
Surprised though that they didn't name it v1.0
I am planning on a “Definitive Edition” to be v1.0 which will include any remaining bug/grammar fixes, some render replacements, the last two Patron bonus scenes, and a uncensor patch for the stuff Patreon made me take out.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am planning on a “Definitive Edition” to be v1.0 which will include any remaining bug/grammar fixes, some render replacements, the last two Patron bonus scenes, and a uncensor patch for the stuff Patreon made me take out.
sounds awesome. thank you for doing all that

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Sad to hear the game is completed - it have been a pleasure to play - hope you make a new game some day, with same quality :giggle: :)

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
It was a fun journey developer. I hope your next project will top this one by leaps and bounds. You are definitely on your way to being an interesting storyteller.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I've completed the game, but I seem to still be missing a few gallery scenes, in the "daydream" section, namely the first on page 3, and the last two on page 4. My first guess was that they were pee-fetish scenes (which I've turned off), but the other pee scenes are explicitly marked as such, and these ones aren't, so I wasn't sure. Are they special Patreon content?

Reactions: TrueDragon

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
I've completed the game, but I seem to still be missing a few gallery scenes, in the "daydream" section, namely the first on page 3, and the last two on page 4. My first guess was that they were pee-fetish scenes (which I've turned off), but the other pee scenes are explicitly marked as such, and these ones aren't, so I wasn't sure. Are they special Patreon content?
I'm the exact same just missing first one page 3 daydream. The last two on page 4 are what have always been place holder.
The last two Patreon scenes should be the ones on page 4 is my guess.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes