4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover500.png

Overview:
Your story begins in Tuk Manu: a greenskin clan settled in Balmorass, wetlands in the western part of Tula. Native to the province, yet greenskins are strangers in their own land. Either feared or loathed, they stick to their own kind. You will be playing as Guroh: born from an orc mother and a goblin father, you are an outcast even to your own people.
~THIS GAME CONTAINS UNAVOIDABLE NTR~

Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer: Deep Dimples
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.01a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (948).png Ulmakt_Medium2.png Screenshot (910).png Screenshot (904).png Screenshot (913).png
Screenshot (900).png Screenshot (906).png Screenshot (878).png Screenshot (914).png Screenshot (899).png

Last edited by a moderator:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
As someone who doesn't play NTR games and truly hates NTR content, I would like to say "Thank you" to this Dev for being upfront and honest about his project and intentions.

Clearly, this isn't for me, but the Dev's transparency means that I can read the Dev Notes, understand where they are going, click "ignore" and move on without drama, that "is the ntr avoi...." question, or having to read through a shitstorm of biblical proportions.

Thanks for being clear and honest, good luck with your game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks pretty good. I thought it was a parody of the novel with the same name at first since that has Goblins and Orcs too. Anyway, I'll check it out. Hopefully there's some potential evolution or growth involved.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
So wait..is this some kinda....rise to power NTR story?

MC bullied and forced to watch all the females he loved get taking and fucked jnfron of him till he looses his shit and starts killing them and taking the women back??(anti-hero bit)

Honestly no fan of NTR, but thats mainly because of some kinda forced cucking for no reason. If story line is decent and well structured it's easy to have a good balance.

Or is this entire story a sole NTR focused cuck show? To little to go on atm, but curious to get a basic idea of future plans. Not much interest in pure NTR tho

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Will you be able to play as Human and tame Orc girls? If so, this is quite tempting.

Reactions: Sengai
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes