• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Helios_Hello

Oct 20, 2022
Wonderful game, and this isn't so much of a comment as it is a request. Due to circumstances I won't bore you with (unless you ask), I'm asking if anyone has a google drive or something of all the character sprites (preferably PNG or clipart) or all images used in the game. Suspicious and difficult request, I know, but please help me out here.

Edit: While I would prefer a google drive, anything simple and easy to use would work. But beggars can't be choosers and all.

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Any plans to bring back Issei? I kinda want to see his reaction to his harem being taken.
You want Drake to send him into Juggernaut mode and boil out his blood, too, don't ye now?
I'm guessing Issei died of old age, you know, because he traded his long life as a devil for immediate power boosts?
The fuck-wit ain't coming back, is my best guess.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
You want Drake to send him into Juggernaut mode and boil out his blood, too, don't ye now?
I'm guessing Issei died of old age, you know, because he traded his long life as a devil for immediate power boosts?
Eh too bad then, I only did stuff with Rias as of my current so playthrough so the evil horny part of me was hoping for him to return one day to see his favourite (I think) girl is no longer his.

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
i believe he died just be4/ on the battlefield the main character was found

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Any plans to bring back Issei? I kinda want to see his reaction to his harem being taken.
Noooo, Issei awesome as a person, the only people you want to NTR are the scumbags. If you are looking to NTR someone I suggest starting with Riser Phoenix.

That would make a lot of sense given the last episode (So far).

i believe he died just be4/ on the battlefield the main character was found
RIP Issei, you truly were the greatest Harem King.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Noooo, Issei awesome as a person, the only people you want to NTR are the scumbags. If you are looking to NTR someone I suggest starting with Riser Phoenix.

That would make a lot of sense given the last episode (So far).

RIP Issei, you truly were the greatest Harem King.
Yeah reason I stopped playing.

1. Stupid plot
2. Girls don't act sad about losing Issei at all

The story is idiotic and could of been done with an alternate time line or universe with Issei and he has to get familiar with the girls all over.. So many damn ways to actually do a good a good parody and ruined by one of the stupidest plots ever.

• Thinking Face

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Im gonna be real here, I find harems annoying in general. So if there's a game where you get to netori them from popular harem anime MCs, it's a game I'd be happy to play.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Im gonna be real here, I find harems annoying in general. So if there's a game where you get to netori them from popular harem anime MCs, it's a game I'd be happy to play.
This right here is why i so often enjoy ntr stories. Nothing is more satisfying, than seeing a hero destined to win it all, lose it all.
Too bad most netori stories suck. Often times just replacing one hero for another.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
This right here is why i so often enjoy ntr stories. Nothing is more satisfying, than seeing a hero destined to win it all, lose it all.
Too bad most netori stories suck. Often times just replacing one hero for another.
I'm in the minority that views harems/reverse harems as a form of NTR (for the love interests), but I'll probably get replies saying otherwise. So a harem getting NTRed away wouldn't bother me at all in the slightest, whereas a dude who didn't do anything wrong getting his lover stolen from him would leave a sour taste, even as a third party observer.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I'm in the minority that views harems/reverse harems as a form of NTR (for the love interests), but I'll probably get replies saying otherwise. So a harem getting NTRed away wouldn't bother me at all in the slightest, whereas a dude who didn't do anything wrong getting his lover stolen from him would leave a sour taste, even as a third party observer.
Harems are definitely a form of ntr. Its basically consensual sharing(good case) or depended of the heros affection to the point of emotional instability(bad case). Funnily enough DxD fits this well. You have girls like Rias that don't truly mind sharing or are like Asia that are emotionally depended on Issei. Actually they all are depended on him.

Its why i kind of like this story, cause i can see this happening in canon if Issei truly did die.

Still would prefer a story, where you get to netori Issei, not by replacing him in resolving their problems but by helping the girls surpass it by themselves.
I mean beating raiser and taking his wife-to-be in front of him is all nice and good, but having Rias beat him herself and then willing choose someone else is far more satisfying.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Harems are definitely a form of ntr. Its basically consensual sharing(good case) or depended of the heros affection to the point of emotional instability(bad case). Funnily enough DxD fits this well. You have girls like Rias that don't truly mind sharing or are like Asia that are emotionally depended on Issei. Actually they all are depended on him.

Its why i kind of like this story, cause i can see this happening in canon if Issei truly did die.

Still would prefer a story, where you get to netori Issei, not by replacing him in resolving their problems but by helping the girls surpass it by themselves.
I mean beating raiser and taking his wife-to-be in front of him is all nice and good, but having Rias beat him herself and then willing choose someone else is far more satisfying.
I'm pretty sure in the beginning Rias wasn't okay with it either. But she became okay with it later on. Also I can't remember when, but I'm sure Issei died again and was brought back to life somehow. So it's within the realm of possibility for him to come back in this game, even if it's a bullshit reason or something.

To be honest harems only work for me in hentai rather than anime. Hentai harem = more sex = more fapping. Anime harem = more annoyance = more headaches. I don't usually self-insert into stories, but when I do I'd still find the idea of having a harem (the way they portray it in anime) annoying to experience too. You have to reassure all the girls that you supposedly love them equally, lie about not having a favorite (Issei probably does, and it's more than likely Rias), and you have to give them an equal amount of attention and whatever.

I see simps who orbit around girls with boyfriends with the hope of recieving the same affection, guys who try to hit on taken women in good relatioships, and dudes who willingly take part in netorase (swinging or wife-sharing) as pathetic. So why wouldn't I look at the girls in the same way if they did the same things too? I mean harems exist today IRL, but it's not like anime at all. If you have a harem IRL, it's more than likely not because you love all the women equally and they love you the same way too. It's probably because you're rich AF with high status and they are only with you as long as it gurantees them having the same thing too (look at Adam Levine and his wife as an example) and would probably leave you if all that disappears one day. If I were raised differently, maybe I could see the appeal of it besides there being more sex, but I can't at all and probably never will.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure in the beginning Rias wasn't okay with it either. But she became okay with it later on.
From what I remember from the show Rias major problem was that she didn't put her foot down in the beginning and establish she was head wife in the harem so she can set up some form of timetable about who gets with Issei at certain times, so without her being in charge of the harem she got less time with him leaving her feeling neglected enough were she was basically NTRed away from Issei by Loki with his trickster/mind magics until Issei used a draconic pimp slap to snap her out of it.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
From what I remember from the show Rias major problem was that she didn't put her foot down in the beginning and establish she was head wife in the harem so she can set up some form of timetable about who gets with Issei at certain times, so without her being in charge of the harem she got less time with him leaving her feeling neglected enough were she was basically NTRed away from Issei by Loki with his trickster/mind magics until Issei used a draconic pimp slap to snap her out of it.
Yeah, all the more reason not to have a harem. Going off-topic, I usually like netori hentai, but if there's any sort of mind control, rape, or a magic dick degrading a woman's morals, it would be a slight turn off for me, I'd rather the women do it of their own free will. There could be a number of reasons why she might do it: husband is working a lot then the wife craves for some dick, a woman finds out her boyfriend is sleeping with others and wants some revenge fucking, or a woman realizing that there's no love involved when they're a part of a harem (wink wink). I haven't seen the last one happen yet, but I hope it does eventually.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah, all the more reason not to have a harem. Going off-topic, I usually like netori hentai, but if there's any sort of mind control, rape, or a magic dick degrading a woman's morals, it would be a slight turn off for me, I'd rather the women do it of their own free will. There could be a number of reasons why she might do it: husband is working a lot then the wife craves for some dick, a woman finds out her boyfriend is sleeping with others and wants some revenge fucking, or a woman realizing that there's no love involved when they're a part of a harem (wink wink). I haven't seen the last one happen yet, but I hope it does eventually.
Also off topic, but fuck it.
Yeah harems can and are a bitch in real life. Especially in anime, forget personal time or alone time, making the girls happy is now your all time job.
Still, despite that. You cant help but desire it. That one perfect harem, where its not a job, or a chore but a mutual relationship, akin to a family, yet closer and more intimate than blood itself. Of course this is nearly impossible.

Slice of life settings are just impossible to end in a harem, meaning it has to be a shonen/battle story for it to work. But the way its usually done is just the run of the mill, i saved ya, now ya love me. With just doesn't work, cause other people also save/help them in battle and outside of it. This is the trapping of dxd and alot of other harem shows. Where girls just fall in love with the "HERO" that helps them first and not the individual.

Dang it, now im remembering the demon prince novel, now that's a good harem.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Also off topic, but fuck it.
Yeah harems can and are a bitch in real life. Especially in anime, forget personal time or alone time, making the girls happy is now your all time job.
Still, despite that. You cant help but desire it. That one perfect harem, where its not a job, or a chore but a mutual relationship, akin to a family, yet closer and more intimate than blood itself. Of course this is nearly impossible.

Slice of life settings are just impossible to end in a harem, meaning it has to be a shonen/battle story for it to work. But the way its usually done is just the run of the mill, i saved ya, now ya love me. With just doesn't work, cause other people also save/help them in battle and outside of it. This is the trapping of dxd and alot of other harem shows. Where girls just fall in love with the "HERO" that helps them first and not the individual.

Dang it, now im remembering the demon prince novel, now that's a good harem.
For me personally, a harem would never work out at all even if it's the ideal kind you describe. Because I know for certain that I'd never want to be part of a harem myself where the person I love is doing the same things we do together with other people, therefore I wouldn't do the same to any woman I encounter even if they say they're okay with that kind of thing. Maybe I would be considered selfish, but that's how I feel about harems in general.

Also for Highschool DXD the reason why I watched it in the first place was not the harem or the fan service, at one point I was obsessed with myths and religions so I thought it would be cool to watch.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes