3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
can someone tell which endings are in the game?, or if in the endings are couples or something?

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
It is High School DxD, I want to enjoy this game, but OH MY GOD the Engrish is awful!

Sigh.
I can at least get what it means, so that's something, but I can't play very long without getting annoyed by the dialog.

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
So there is a new Yasaka scene, sure, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to unlock it. Anyone found out?

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
So there is a new Yasaka scene, sure, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to unlock it. Anyone found out?
look around at school and you will be given a christmas outfit then talk to yasaka and you will be able to use the outfit on rias,koneko and akeno and if you talk to yasaka afterwards you will get her new scene as well if i remember correctly

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
look around at school and you will be given a christmas outfit then talk to yasaka and you will be able to use the outfit on rias,koneko and akeno and if you talk to yasaka afterwards you will get her new scene as well if i remember correctly
Well, something is wrong because that is not working. Or at least, there is maybe a step missing

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
it worked for me oh try taking to rias then the at night talk to the foxgirl
Any place in particular to talk to Rias? Because it's still no good to me. Tried at library and at home, both day and night.

Would not say no for a save at the start of that scene at this point...

DskFlo

Jan 17, 2022
Are the chapter not linked between them ? I mean if you begin with chapter can you attain chapter two in it ?

The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
I just started the game, and I'm enjoying it but how to I progress the story I'm just currently grinding in Chp 1

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
it looks like this game was initially called "Harem King", got renamed into "Gremory Live" and then got renamed into "Angels, Humans and Gremory". You can see the game name in the latest version screenshot

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes