3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
That bites. This anime is just rife with eroge material to work with. I cannot believe there are not a truck-kun load of DXD games out there already.
Sadly it's not the only series lacking in fangames despite their source materials and those few that are released are obviously japanese-only so it's hard to find proper enjoyment, anyway a bit of a tip but a few years back Saberfish did release a couple of DXD based games, if only there were some brave soul to translate them that'd be honestly great.

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019
Sadly it's not the only series lacking in fangames despite their source materials and those few that are released are obviously japanese-only so it's hard to find proper enjoyment, anyway a bit of a tip but a few years back Saberfish did release a couple of DXD based games, if only there were some brave soul to translate them that'd be honestly great.
Yeah, the Saberfish games are great. Unfortunately, they're pretty hard to find and don't usually work without using a bunch of third-party software (at least from my experience). Really wish we could get translations for those games as well as more DxD fangames in general.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
How do I advance the angels side of the story line? Because I can't go further with any of the girls that doesn't involves the special options...

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
But you are a DxD fan and Raynare is in it. You could play as an angel and she could beat the stuffing out of you XD
Chapter 2 added Asia. I noted this after chapter one that I would delay until they did (See here) as the healer is always watching..... and thanks to Hero's Harem Guild, I am skiddish with people exploiting fellow fans for clout/money since Komisari swore up and down he was in it for the love of it all only to jack up his patreon prices within the month.....

This isnt Kamos' fault however... but its a reason why I look at anyone using a popular property as sus nowadays..... Also Kamos has a Fall0ut one he has put "onhold". So there was doubt if he would be in it for this... BUT... We will see. Half of the devs on here are atrocious. But Vault Repop wasnt too bad... *Edit: Apparently he has an unfinished Naruto one too. jfc*

Onomatopoeiaa

Jun 26, 2018
Chapter 2 added Asia. I noted this after chapter one that I would delay until they did (See here) as the healer is always watching..... and thanks to Hero's Harem Guild, I am skiddish with people exploiting fellow fans for clout/money since Komisari swore up and down he was in it for the love of it all only to jack up his patreon prices within the month.....

This isnt Kamos' fault however... but its a reason why I look at anyone using a popular property as sus nowadays..... Also Kamos has a Fall0ut one he has put "onhold". So there was doubt if he would be in it for this... BUT... We will see. Half of the devs on here are atrocious. But Vault Repop wasnt too bad... *Edit: Apparently he has an unfinished Naruto one too. jfc*
The naruto one was finished long time ago. Now hes alternating between adding new characters to Naruto and to Gremory depending on which poll wins.

Sarada's training basic storyline is finished. He is actively expanding it through adding new characters (like kushina, kurenai, naruko) and lately even adding actually animated scenes instead of fully static.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Quick update: Will review when “done” but so far I am mostly positive on this.

Few negatives I notice: Koneko’s missing humor. Her cold witted sass is what makes her 2nd best girl for me. Her quips make me laugh.

2. Grammar errors and like, they are egregious. I am assuming Samos’ main language isnt english? If so, apologies.

3. No journal/guide on what to do. A helpful tip menu would be nice letting us know how to find events and if they are available. I mean i think Raynare tried to kill me but her nice alter ego wont change. I have no idea how to activate further events with Raynare and i randomly figured out how to get past Xenovia…..

Just saying… til later with a better review

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 1, 2021
a stupid question but is chapter one also a part of this or that is a separate game also i heard chap 3 is coming soon
edit: so when u start a new game u can choose which chapter to begin with

Last edited:

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Good news guys, look what finally got the vote for more content!

I'm seeing Kalawarner, a girl called Momo, Kuroka and Le Fay so far! Here's some previews as well. You can check it all out for free on the Patreon, but I decided to show it here for some of the thread-only watchers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes