3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Okay, how much stronger do you have to get to defeat angel as a demon in first chapter. Or was this option just cut out?

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
Four different endings. I do hope that a Chapter 4 will come out as we need Rossweisse and Ravel content. At least I need it. Serafall content for the win.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm stuck. I did everything with Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, and Irina I believe. All my stats are at 60 yet I still can't beat Gabriel. It just makes her nude then she kills me and it says it was close. What am I missing?

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
I'm stuck. I did everything with Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, and Irina I believe. All my stats are at 60 yet I still can't beat Gabriel. It just makes her nude then she kills me and it says it was close. What am I missing?
magic with asia? that's all I can think of

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
how do you finish chapter 2 to get to chapter 3 as i swear i've tried to do everything but nothing seems to work

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
FUCK NO!!! ASIA has been fucking destroyed her cute tits are huge ugly blobs and she is fat as shit! How the hell can anyone destroy favorite girl! UGGH! Disgusting nasty artist to destroy her like that!
ShalltearBloodfallen Asia, look what they did you you.

How have they been treating Raynare so far? Is there a dating path for MC to pursue her?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
FUCK NO!!! ASIA has been fucking destroyed her cute tits are huge ugly blobs and she is fat as shit! How the hell can anyone destroy favorite girl! UGGH! Disgusting nasty artist to destroy her like that!
Asia's breasts did not stay small in the main story they grew to the size of Xenovia's and Irina's, this is due to a combination of devil physiology, demonic power and Asia's own desires for Issei to see her as attractive, So if you want to complain about Asia going from almost as flat as a board to a nice set of tits take it up with the show's/manga's creator.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Asia's breasts did not stay small in the main story they grew to the size of Xenovia's and Irina's, this is due to a combination of devil physiology, demonic power and Asia's own desires for Issei to see her as attractive, So if you want to complain about Asia going from almost as flat as a board to a nice set of tits take it up with the show's/manga's creator.
The user formerly known as "Asia Argento" agrees. Thats what Ishibumi did. Take it up with him. He ignored my request to make a Serafall Leviathan sidestory on Tw1tter. :`(

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone out there know how I gain access to the sanctuary? I'm playing chapter 1, completed all the main quest and can't access the sanctuary? Xenovia asks my MC that an angel trust for them to invite me! Does this make no sense, is there nothing for me to do or is there something I'm not aware of? this walkthrough is well dated.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes