Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
Had to pop in and give kudos for what is possibly the best-written intro on this whole site. It's clever and funny, tells what the game is about, gives an idea of how it is written, and (most importantly) doesn't end in some version of, "the choice is yours..." or "it's up to you to decide..."

Great job!

Reactions: oncestra

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
this looks quite interesting especially the futas but its just 0.1 so gonna keep it on watchlist. Looking forward for the next updates. !

Reactions: Futackerman

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Man this game needs someone who knows English to redo all of the text in the game it is so Poor. like they ran it through google translate in 5 languages and then into English for the 6th time.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

oncestra

Jul 4, 2021
Man this game needs someone who knows English to redo all of the text in the game it is so Poor. like they ran it through google translate in 5 languages and then into English for the 6th time.
Sounds interesting, because I sended a builds for testing to several native English speakers before uploading.

ult4violence

Apr 3, 2019
Am I missing something? Aside from the h scenes in the tavern, I cant find anything. I've maxed alchemy and blacksmith skill, got over a thousand gold, but cant seem to get any more options.

Reactions: the X hunter

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
Am I missing something? Aside from the h scenes in the tavern, I cant find anything. I've maxed alchemy and blacksmith skill, got over a thousand gold, but cant seem to get any more options.
same happend to me. seems there is not much content in this update

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
so it says .1 version and initial release but this was already released in sept? so is there a real ver number and changelog?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Is the mc a real futa or just another tranny?
i might be remembering it wrong but i think the futa "Protag" is mute. so for the most part someone else it doing the talking(some chick) and gives commands to the Futa. so it's pretty close to multiple protag.

aside from that i think it was a single genital Futa. (dick only) doubt it was trans considering the time period.

i probably wont download this update. the whole game just had me going from to many POV's. at one point you even make a choice for a guy if he's into dick or not.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

oncestra

Jul 4, 2021
i might be remembering it wrong but i think the futa "Protag" is mute. so for the most part someone else it doing the talking(some chick) and gives commands to the Futa. so it's pretty close to multiple protag.

aside from that i think it was a single genital Futa. (dick only) doubt it was trans considering the time period.

i probably wont download this update. the whole game just had me going from to many POV's. at one point you even make a choice for a guy if he's into dick or not.
Yeah dude, the 0.1 version is don't worth it, but the choice from the guy view has been a filter of content - if he's into dick - futa on male content will not be censored. The same thing have a main game, but due of my personal problems which affected to work progress - game don't have even a content let alone censorship.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah dude, the 0.1 version is worth it, but the choice from the guy view has been a filter of content - if he's into dick - futa on male content will not be censored.
i think it was the mute MC that really did it for me. i'd rather be able to have my MC talk and choose their own words instead of have someone do the talking for them.

the way i remember it. it was like playing as a female MC and when the futa bangs her it felt like it went down the path i tend to avoid as a female protag. which is no dick path.

i could get over the not being able to change the protags name since i cant really immerse myself in a female or futa protag.

but yeah basically it just didnt do it for me.

to be fair to you i dont think this game was ever meant for me. im picky in general and even worse so when it comes to futa protags. i mostly tried it out of curiosity. since it didnt have an NTR tag and certain things were avoidable. but now my curiosity is satisfied.

either way good luck to you.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes