meitham

Feb 15, 2020
Am I missing something? Aside from the h scenes in the tavern, I cant find anything. I've maxed alchemy and blacksmith skill, got over a thousand gold, but cant seem to get any more options.
same happened to me , there is someone who has taken the steps forward and can help us

oncestra

Jul 4, 2021
same happened to me , there is someone who has taken the steps forward and can help us
Sorry guys, but for now, nothing will happen next, I advise you to make a save, which you can transfer to the next build and write me in DM, if you want to see a few WIP pics/anims or if you wanna help me with translation.

Reactions: DamnBrodi89

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
I loved the gamer art and storie, but I HATED the stamina sistem... Gods.... Why don't you make an world map for fast travel? Will help 1000% our lifes.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Found a Bug when I click on the Roses it says "image 'white' not found". I am using the PC version of v0-1

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Found a Bug when I click on the Roses it says "image 'white' not found". I am using the PC version of v0-1
I am using the windows version as well, and my bug is that if I try to sex Emma it crashes. Seems to only be with him. It is also jumpy in he sex scenes with the girl, although it may just be my rig. It's just strange because the prologue has no issues at all.

Reactions: Melmoth99

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I took a quick look at this but didn't dl. Can't stand cow udders and other ridiculously proportioned body features.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

oncestra

Jul 4, 2021
More than 6 months was gone, but people still bodyshaming characters in game for having big titties. By the way, I have a and if you wanna discuss the game or wanna know how progress is going (yes development has revived), you welcome.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
More than 6 months was gone, but people still bodyshaming characters in game for having big titties. By the way, I have a and if you wanna discuss the game or wanna know how progress is going (yes is developmnet been revived), you welcome.
Just folk who like to live like pic related.

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019
More than 6 months was gone, but people still bodyshaming characters in game for having big titties. By the way, I have a and if you wanna discuss the game or wanna know how progress is going (yes development has revived), you welcome.
Shouldn't the tag be changed?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Crashes when:
Asking about Quests in Food Court.
Clicking 'End' or 'Back' during Tavern scene with Emma.
Selling Black Mushrooms at Alchemist.

Last edited:

mide

Nov 28, 2017
read in the changelog to sleep till wendsday, game did tuesday 2 times then went to thursday lol.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Oncestr
What is going on here?

I downloaded version v2 but, when you open the file the Folder says version 1. I checked in game by clicking About and it says version 1.0? I first download version 1.0 back on 10/25/21

I downloaded the game from 2 different links and got the same thing?

Oncestr Please Explain

• Angry
Reactions: oncestra
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes