oncestra

Jul 4, 2021
Oncestr
What is going on here?

I downloaded version v2 but, when you open the file the Folder says version 1. I checked in game by clicking About and it says version 1.0? I first download version 1.0 back on 10/25/21

I downloaded the game from 2 different links and got the same thing?

Oncestr Please Explain
The only explanation is that you are a magician, because a couple of days ago I deleted the old version from all cloud drives.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The only explanation is that you are a magician, because a couple of days ago I deleted the old version from all cloud drives.
The game contents appear updated for the new version, however the naming of the game folder and version number inside the game still say v1.0.

FYI

oncestra

Jul 4, 2021
Damn, guys, you were confused by the number in the folder name, but the fact that the folder is called differently than the name of the thread did not bother you?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Damn, guys, you were confused by the number in the folder name, but the fact that the folder is called differently than the name of the thread did not bother you?
If you click the About button inside the game posted on F95 you will see it says Version 1.0.

Please check the version of the game you posted to see if it really is version 2

Thanks ;)

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
More than 6 months was gone, but people still bodyshaming characters in game for having big titties. By the way, I have a and if you wanna discuss the game or wanna know how progress is going (yes development has revived), you welcome.
people in this site always like to cry about big titties its like they are allergic to curvy women, but don't listen to them there is many people like me who absolutely love big proportions I am just glad you are back in to making the game this is one of my most anticipated games this year since I love both futa and thicc women, just keep doing your thing and screw the haters.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It looks like simple folder name and game version number issues - the game still runs fine.

1653275029273.png

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Ok just got done playing the latest version and wanted to say a couple of things

This game is awesome for futanari fans that also like curvy women with big proportions this is a godsend personally the MC and the blacksmith futa are my favorite characters so far I love big proportions hopefully the game has more women with those body types in the future.

The art is great 10 out of 10, as for the story its to early to give my opinion on it but it seems like its more on a lighter non series tone which I rather enjoy, also the questing so far its no so hard so I like that and the ability to cheat is always welcomed to save time because holy macaroni's the grind for some stuff can be real mostly the gathering ingredients for the potions.

I think overall the game has huge amounts of potential with the right tweaks I think the game needs polish for example the sex animations would be better if the MC would actually ejaculate and had some dialogue with some different face expressions the main problem right now is that the sex scenes feel very lifeless in the sense that there is no cumshot or diaologue the animations are amazing though so making the sex scenes more alive and hot would help the game tremendously, but I do know the game is early in development so I cant be too harsh on it scenes can only get better from here and more get more polished, also right now there aren't much scenes so playing the game right now would be just to get your feet wet with the way the systems work in the game like the crafting,questing and material recollection along with the introduction of the games characters,hopefully with the upcoming updates the game gets more sex scene content to make those quest more enticing to do.

Also dev on a side note I hope you never stop or change making busty women with big butts and curves because aside from the futa which is always good to see more futa games I think the body proportions is definitely one of your strongest skills here you make some nice looking curvy women the mc and blacksmith are chefs kiss plus your renders look really clean and good.

Anyways wanted to give some feedback to the dev I think you can knock it out of the park with the game if you polish the game and add more content each update, but enough rambling good luck dev I will be following the thread seeing what your future endeavors bring.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Man, I almost cried when I read this. I think this is the first constructive and a good commentary on the game on this site, which gave at least a little motivation to do it further, even though my old saves were corrupted.
Nah, I agree with a lot of his comment. The models are great, so it just boils down to whether people like thick or not, which is more on them then on you, and us fans do like it. The gameplay is basic and there isn't much at the moment, but that's to be expected with a v0.2, so that would get improved with time. I can agree on having loads being blown in animation since you have already shown you can animate pretty well; however, I do like the idea of a mute protagonist as it is like if they explained why Link is always so silent. If poor English is a fear of yours, just know that I have played a game on this site where I had to quit because I couldn't understand what to do because of the broken English, that is not so with this game.
I personally enjoy when devs add more into story, characters, and gameplay than lewds as the story and gameplay invest me into the world while the gameplay will keep me playing after the lewds have run their course, and I do get bored of things faster than most. An example would be fighting games that have some in-depth story modes and character development.
At this point you should ignore a lot of the negative comments because you are making a niche game, which invites many a man who wants to voice their dislike of the genre, and it's so early in the development that people complaining are expecting a 1.0 from a 0.2. You are also, nor is the game, big enough to get a lot of the normal discussion that would happen on the site, so you get a few people like mutilador and I giving constructive criticism, and a few other people just complaining because they're anonymous. Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017

Man, I almost cried when I read this. I think this is the first constructive and a good commentary on the game on this site, which gave at least a little motivation to do it further, even though my old saves were corrupted.
I am glad to had been of some sort of help motivation for you, I think people expect too much on someone whos its their first game and a very early on build or demo should I say.

See the thing about this site is that there are always more complainers then people actually giving good feedback because a lot of those people who complain just do it most of the time for stupid reasons like they don't like the body proportions or they don't like futa which like phazeUFO said that's more on them than on you as a dev hence why they don't leave feedback they just want to see if they can bully the devs to see if they change the content to suit their tastes.

I think once again like PhazeUFO stated the thing with the game is that its still very early in development not much content so there very little to say plus its a niche genre sadly, most people just look for generic incest games on the site but I believe the best route you can take is polish the game the sex scenes add content and slowly build a fanbase little by little that's how games get more people who actually eventually give good criticism along with support also dont let the niche genre thing demotivate you there are tons of futa fans and big curvy woman lovers out there we are just a bit shy because this sites community crusifics people who like them, you do what you like to make there are very popular futa games out there like inner growth from morally purple and if he could make it so can you dev.

At the very beginning trust me even developers with generic incest games get tons of negative comments and stuff because its just how it is when you're a new dev people are usually on the fence because they dont know your work or work ethic others just want to troll, once you prove what you can do with your game the next game you work on regardless of what it is if your work is respected and liked people will flock to the new game and so forth so don't let it get you down.

I don't know what your aim is with the game if its for money or because you enjoy it but I suggest wholeheartedly that you have fun with it experimenting on it listening to the good feedback ignore the bad comments and just do your thing polishing adding content to the game and see how it goes, also if youre not confident in your English don't worry about it trust me your game is far from the worst I seen hell I played games I could barely understand what they where saying and still enjoyed them because the sex scenes where nice and gameplay was fun.

Like I said dev your strongest skill like others have said is you got some amazin curvy models like the mc,the black girl in the crypt, the blacsmith so and and so forth so thats already amazing because good models attract people and to top it off your animations are actually really good you just need some good cumshots maybe some expressions and I know the mc is mute so maybe some dialogue for the characters getting fucked would be cool.

One last thing you might want to update the banner tittle picture that has your games name with the skeleton in the snow might want to change it by putting the tittle of the game along with some of the curvy women from the game like the mc,blacksmith a couple companions because when your game gets updates it will pop up in the latest updates tab and if someone is searching for some curvy women or futa and see the banner they might be interest, because the skeleton doesn't really say much about the game it puts people off from clicking your game so making a good banner pic showing your amazing curvy women render is much much better.

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I am glad to had been of some sort of help motivation for you, I think people expect too much on someone whos its their first game and a very early on build or demo should I say.

See the thing about this site is that there are always more complainers then people actually giving good feedback because a lot of those people who complain just do it most of the time for stupid reasons like they don't like the body proportions or they don't like futa which like phazeUFO said that's more on them than on you as a dev hence why they don't leave feedback they just want to see if they can bully the devs to see if they change the content to suit their tastes.

I think once again like PhazeUFO stated the thing with the game is that its still very early in development not much content so there very little to say plus its a niche genre sadly, most people just look for generic incest games on the site but I believe the best route you can take is polish the game the sex scenes add content and slowly build a fanbase little by little that's how games get more people who actually eventually give good criticism along with support also dont let the niche genre thing demotivate you there are tons of futa fans and big curvy woman lovers out there we are just a bit shy because this sites community crusifics people who like them, you do what you like to make there are very popular futa games out there like inner growth from morally purple and if he could make it so can you dev.

At the very beginning trust me even developers with generic incest games get tons of negative comments and stuff because its just how it is when you're a new dev people are usually on the fence because they dont know your work or work ethic others just want to troll, once you prove what you can do with your game the next game you work on regardless of what it is if your work is respected and liked people will flock to the new game and so forth so don't let it get you down.

I don't know what your aim is with the game if its for money or because you enjoy it but I suggest wholeheartedly that you have fun with it experimenting on it listening to the good feedback ignore the bad comments and just do your thing polishing adding content to the game and see how it goes, also if youre not confident in your English don't worry about it trust me your game is far from the worst I seen hell I played games I could barely understand what they where saying and still enjoyed them because the sex scenes where nice and gameplay was fun.

Like I said dev your strongest skill like others have said is you got some amazin curvy models like the mc,the black girl in the crypt, the blacsmith so and and so forth so thats already amazing because good models attract people and to top it off your animations are actually really good you just need some good cumshots maybe some expressions and I know the mc is mute so maybe some dialogue for the characters getting fucked would be cool.

One last thing you might want to update the banner tittle picture that has your games name with the skeleton in the snow might want to change it by putting the tittle of the game along with some of the curvy women from the game like the mc,blacksmith a couple companions because when your game gets updates it will pop up in the latest updates tab and if someone is searching for some curvy women or futa and see the banner they might be interest, because the skeleton doesn't really say much about the game it puts people off from clicking your game so making a good banner pic showing your amazing curvy women render is much much better.
I totally agree the current banner picture doesn't do the game justice the skeleton is the opposite of what the game really represents.

I remember I have clicked on some games in the past just because the banner had some nice looking women.

Same goes with the preview pics the better they are the more they attract people to click on the game.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes