3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Crashing (0.2.7) when char creation screen loads, WIN 10 x64 ,Phenom II X6 ,8gb ram, RX470 4gb
Hi there, if you’re referring to a Patreon build (0.2.7), please post on Patreon comment or Discord so we can provide relevant support :)

salvat10ns

Oct 29, 2017
The game does look fantastic, but 2GBs for less than 5 minutes of gameplay and an empty settings menu rather irks me. Still, I'll hold my tongue until future updates, since any complaints I have seem to already been noted.

Reactions: Grave Companions

yung

May 6, 2017
Maybe just move the finish button somewhere else? I'm on 1920x1080p resolution and I am also stuck on Character Creation.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Maybe just move the finish button somewhere else? I'm on 1920x1080p resolution and I am also stuck on Character Creation.
Resolution issue will be amended for next build, no need to update the UI :) thanks for trying the game all the same!

yung

May 6, 2017
Resolution issue will be amended for next build, no need to update the UI :) thanks for trying the game all the same!
I'm just glad you're this responsive. It's really what I wanna see from devs is transparency and verbalization of whats to come, whats expected.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I'm just glad you're this responsive. It's really what I wanna see from devs is transparency and verbalization of whats to come, whats expected.
Of course! Always happy to help or clarify :) we’re really excited by the project and we are working as hard as possible, so always stoked to chat about it.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
The game looms very interesting) Soulful setting, attention to detail on the locationhigh-quality characters and animations for sex events. It remains the most difficult thing to add a story, missions, dialogues, quests, charismatic characters.If the approach is serious then everything should work out)

Truth..the ass of the main character when running in the latest version behaves strangely:D, in the previous ones this was not the case.But these are of course trifles:)

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
The game looms very interesting) Soulful setting, attention to detail on the locationhigh-quality characters and animations for sex events. It remains the most difficult thing to add a story, missions, dialogues, quests, charismatic characters.If the approach is serious then everything should work out)

Truth..the ass of the main character when running in the latest version behaves strangely:D, in the previous ones this was not the case.But these are of course trifles:)
Thanks so much for your feedback :) glad you’re enjoying where the project is headed. Yes, the butt issues are due to the new character customization - this will be tweaked for the new build so physics for all body types behave correctly :)

Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
I was checking out ver 2.6. The dancer clothes are invisible. they show up in inventory as lines showing the outline of the clothes but that is it. Can't use E to pick up shield or axe. so far that is far as I have gotten so far.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I was checking out ver 2.6. The dancer clothes are invisible. they show up in inventory as lines showing the outline of the clothes but that is it. Can't use E to pick up shield or axe. so far that is far as I have gotten so far.
Items are not equipable with the custom character models. If you take the items in your inventory, and go to an instanced area like the tavern cellar or caves, you will revert back to the original model and these items can be equipped. Was never intended to be a public build so is very WIP :p thanks for checking it out anyway!

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Have a lot of potential here. Ran just fine on my mid-tier PC. Looks really good, kinda reminds me of Witcher 3.
The scale the developers are aiming for would take years for it to be properly playable, but if enough people back it up then who knows.
Would hate to see this abandoned.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Have a lot of potential here. Ran just fine on my mid-tier PC. Looks really good, kinda reminds me of Witcher 3.
The scale the developers are aiming for would take years for it to be properly playable, but if enough people back it up then who knows.
Would hate to see this abandoned.
Thanks so much for your feedback, glad to hear it worked well for you! Watch this space as we continue to develop more! :)

Reactions: Gameil

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
Graphics settings?
Pffff
What is it?
Is it edible?
The first and constant problem of indie-developers — they cannot optimize.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Hey all,
Sorry for the late reply - was not being notified of new comments.
Progress is going really well, currently working on improving the characters and building out the Grimgate city area so we can have a place to interact with NPCs. Formal update post and builds to come soon.
Just wondering is there a way to get onto the other platform in the caves ?
Not at this stage, no. Further combat and gameplay with new NPCs will be introduced soon.

Graphics settings?
Pffff
What is it?
Is it edible?
The first and constant problem of indie-developers — they cannot optimize.
As mentioned throughout the thread, this was a test build only intended for selected players and was not optimized for a wider audience with varying specs. All future public builds will be optimised and streamlined to maximise accessibility to everybody.

• Love
Reactions: Mr_SID133

Dirk231

Feb 12, 2018
"Western fantasy series like the Witcher" uhhh The Witcher games and books were written and developed in Poland.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes