3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I would stay up-to-date on this one (if you're looking for a review). This game looks like it will seriously bring the heat over the next year or so as development continues. The graphics are great and the world design was immersive and fun to explore even though our beautiful main character lacks H scenes or combat. I won't give a rating until the game contains more adult content but so far I have faith this developer knows what they're doing, and their choice to withhold features until they're properly functional is a good sign that this is a long term project. Not another Patreon fling.
Hey pajamapanda, thanks for your thoughtful comment! :)
Would you mind confirming which build version you played? I'm so saddened to hear you haven't seen our sex animations!
I'd go as far as to say they are our most impressive feature!
They're present within 0.2.6; however, if you are a current Patron and played 0.3.0, then you are correct in that this environment test does not have sex scenes. You can also find snips of the animations on our Twitter (see link in bio).
You can access all current animations from build 0.2.6 in-game by heading to the tavern cellar (click on Grimgate gate to travel) and using the Lustranomicon.
We're working hard on building up our new system which will allow for a single, unified build that is accessible for download to everyone. Within this build, there will be varying content unlocked depending on your authorization (from free/public, all through our Patreon tiers). This will hopefully keep everybody on the same page so we can be up to date with the latest content!
Thanks again for taking the time to check us out - your faith in our project is much appreciated!

GrandMoffBarkin

Dec 2, 2017
I just found this and it looks super interesting! I'll likely come back to share my thoughts after I mess about for a bit, but I wanted to ask if you guys have ever read the webcomic: I Roved Out In Search Of Truth and Love. I think it might make for some good inspiration for combining smut and story stuff especially given the influences that you mentioned!

Reactions: Grave Companions

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I just found this and it looks super interesting! I'll likely come back to share my thoughts after I mess about for a bit, but I wanted to ask if you guys have ever read the webcomic: I Roved Out In Search Of Truth and Love. I think it might make for some good inspiration for combining smut and story stuff especially given the influences that you mentioned!
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking us out! Excellent suggestion! We'll take a look at their process when we get to implementing more story to our project! :)

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
when will the next update come here. as i know patron got 0.3
Hey dreminh, 0.3.0 was just an environment test so won't be released as a public build. However, we are working on the next public build which will include this new area, in addition to all existing sex animations.
Thanks!

Reactions: MirrorHead

nowaytt

Mar 19, 2018
for me this is the best 3D adult game i ever played yet...i mean graphics and animations are perfect and smooth even though this is a small release...also like this witcher/elder scrolls based game idea...feel like developers know exactly what they'r doing and they just damn good at it...waiting for an another public build with more content.

Reactions: Grave Companions

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
for me this is the best 3D adult game i ever played yet...i mean graphics and animations are perfect and smooth even though this is a small release...also like this witcher/elder scrolls based game idea...feel like developers know exactly what they'r doing and they just damn good at it...waiting for an another public build with more content.
Thanks for your fantastic feedback, nowaytt!
It means a lot :) we’re working as hard as we can through quite a difficult time to bring the updated build to you guys. We’re to be a great position to spring from with building new content and gameplay really soon! Stay tuned and keep an eye on what is coming next!

Reactions: reducto and nowaytt

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
since i cant create a new charachter can anyone give me his save file and tell me where to put it so i can cheak this game out ?

mrhappy886

Dec 29, 2018
since i cant create a new charachter can anyone give me his save file and tell me where to put it so i can cheak this game out ?
Same here. I cant leave the Customisation menu. I was hoping to give this game a try and if it was good go and ge the full release on Patreon but not being able to try this out is off putting.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I click on it to load and all I get is a black screen. I updated my Unity Player thinking it was that, but still nothing. I suspect now it may be my specs. I have Intel Celeron CPU 1.60 ghz, 4.00GB and Windows 10. My PC works with Sims 4 and that game can way heavy on a system I thought I'd be fine with other games.

dik777111

Apr 10, 2018
I click on it to load and all I get is a black screen. I updated my Unity Player thinking it was that, but still nothing. I suspect now it may be my specs. I have Intel Celeron CPU 1.60 ghz, 4.00GB and Windows 10. My PC works with Sims 4 and that game can way heavy on a system I thought I'd be fine with other games.
you have a weak computer

Reactions: ShaggyDhs
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes