3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
1597144106705.png

I'm stuck at this screen, there's nothing that would take me to the next screen or back, do i need to be a Patreon member or something for this to work properly or............what ?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
View attachment 768233

I'm stuck at this screen, there's nothing that would take me to the next screen or back, do i need to be a Patreon member or something for this to work properly or............what ?
Take a look at your resolution, there is a continue or something further to the right of class and whatever sta is, or at least from what I remember there is. When I was playing around with it the body/face settings panel was much further to the right of the screen than your is.

This is what I see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I am here however, when you are the starting camp area just after this bit, when you go near to the shield/axe and hmm sword I think it is, they have a bit that says press e to pick up, what is the actual key to do so as pressing e does nothing, neither does pressing and holding down e either.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Take a look at your resolution, there is a continue or something further to the right of class and whatever sta is, or at least from what I remember there is. When I was playing around with it the body/face settings panel was much further to the right of the screen than your is.

This is what I see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I am here however, when you are the starting camp area just after this bit, when you go near to the shield/axe and hmm sword I think it is, they have a bit that says press e to pick up, what is the actual key to do so as pressing e does nothing, neither does pressing and holding down e either.
Yea i knew it had something to do with resolution but that's another one of my problems i cant seem to find the settings button, on the main screen it says Start Game then the screen i posted in my previous comment, is there any way to get around that ?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Yea i knew it had something to do with resolution but that's another one of my problems i cant seem to find the settings button, on the main screen it says Start Game then the screen i posted in my previous comment, is there any way to get around that ?
Hmm, odd just had a look at it again, and there appears to be no way to set resolution, it seems to default to one resolution with no way to change it. I run 2560x1440 if it helps any. Pretty sure there should be some way of doing so but I know pretty much nothing about unity stuff.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Hey guys!
I apologise for the delay in getting back to you all - notifications from f95 haven't been coming through but I'll be sure to keep up with manually checking it hereon out :)

Yes, unfortunately, the resolution issue seems to be affecting a few users on here. At this stage, there is no quick fix to solve this in-game with 0.2.6. As I mentioned in other posts, this build was actually leaked from Patreon and was only intended for a small group of testers.
For future public builds, more thorough testing will be done so you won't run into such pesky issues. We'll also include settings and graphics options so you can adjust for custom resolution.
We're so close to finishing up our current build, which will give everyone access to the same version each time, so we won't have issues with players accessing unsuitable builds.
Thank you so much for your interest though, I can assure you more public work will be available super soon!

Take care out there <3

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Hmm, odd just had a look at it again, and there appears to be no way to set resolution, it seems to default to one resolution with no way to change it. I run 2560x1440 if it helps any. Pretty sure there should be some way of doing so but I know pretty much nothing about unity stuff.

No worries, i solved the problem, i just increased my screen's resolution to max and it worked, getting back to your problem............it's.....well the doesnt seem to be anywhere near being finished, you cant equip anything at the camp but there are quite a few equipment that you can use, let me give you a list of things you can find but if you'd rather find them yourself here's a SPOILER ALERT:

1. There are 2 different areas, 1st is a basement with a summoning circle, 2nd is a cave.

2. There is only 1 interactable/ killable enemy, the Spooky Scary Skeleton, but dont worry you dont have a health bar so you are fine. There is another monster but there doesnt seem to be any way to get to him.

Screenshot (10).png

3. You can find both these places easily coz there's a path leading to both of them.

4. You can find 3 treasure chests with the mentioned equipment, they dont really do much since.....you know, no health bar and stuff.

5. Happy Gaming-ish......the game's idea is good, graphics are amazing, the buttock jiggle is noice too but very little content, atleast let me kill the 2 guards ;-;

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
No worries, i solved the problem, i just increased my screen's resolution to max and it worked, getting back to your problem............it's.....well the doesnt seem to be anywhere near being finished, you cant equip anything at the camp but there are quite a few equipment that you can use, let me give you a list of things you can find but if you'd rather find them yourself here's a SPOILER ALERT:

1. There are 2 different areas, 1st is a basement with a summoning circle, 2nd is a cave.

2. There is only 1 interactable/ killable enemy, the Spooky Scary Skeleton, but dont worry you dont have a health bar so you are fine. There is another monster but there doesnt seem to be any way to get to him.

View attachment 774401

3. You can find both these places easily coz there's a path leading to both of them.

4. You can find 3 treasure chests with the mentioned equipment, they dont really do much since.....you know, no health bar and stuff.

5. Happy Gaming-ish......the game's idea is good, graphics are amazing, the buttock jiggle is noice too but very little content, atleast let me kill the 2 guards ;-;
Oh, that's awesome! Great to hear you were able to find a workaround :)
Did you manage to access the animations via the Lustranomicon in the cellar?
I agree - let's kill the guards! All kinds of hijinks and RPG goodness to come in future :D
Thanks again for your support (y)

Reactions: DarkPrince18

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Oh, that's awesome! Great to hear you were able to find a workaround :)
Did you manage to access the animations via the Lustranomicon in the cellar?
I agree - let's kill the guards! All kinds of hijinks and RPG goodness to come in future :D
Thanks again for your support (y)
Yea, i did find the cellar and the Lustranomicon (love that name btw), i know you're working on the game right now and i cant wait for future updates where we can maybe fight the Big Boi in the caves, perhaps be able to summon the enemies we defeat to fight for us or......do "stuff" for us/to us if you know what i mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Anyway, great project you got there and good luck !

Reactions: Grave Companions

qnzxhefinhze

May 14, 2020
okay so i press the button that says new game and the customization menu shows, but there is no apply or finish button even escp doesnt work im just stuck in there not able to play the game

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
okay so i press the button that says new game and the customization menu shows, but there is no apply or finish button even escp doesnt work im just stuck in there not able to play the game
That resolution bug has been discussed a lot in this thread lately. It will be fixed in a future update.
In the mean time you can search for some solutions users gave in this same thread, maybe they work for you.

qnzxhefinhze

May 14, 2020
Big work currently underway on a fun gameplay loop :) free version will be available too, so everyone will have an opportunity to try it out. New things coming in September!
im currently searching google for solutions on how to force custom resolution.. but are u working on fixing this bug in the next update? and can u tell me when the update will be released?

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
im currently searching google for solutions on how to force custom resolution.. but are u working on fixing this bug in the next update? and can u tell me when the update will be released?
Had the same problem, try setting your system's res to max......higher than recommended if possible and then try it.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
This kind of bug won't be an issue in future; this is present in 0.2.6 as the build was only intended for small group of tester Patrons but was leaked and uploaded outside of our control. We can't provide proper support for builds uploaded by third parties.
The next official public build for f95 will be super-optimised and watertight, so these simple yet frustrating issues don't come up for players and waste your valuable time!
We anticipate a new Patron build for September with goals for the public build to be ready in October. Management of public builds will be way easier moving forward, and issues will be resolved quickly :)

qnzxhefinhze

May 14, 2020
This kind of bug won't be an issue in future; this is present in 0.2.6 as the build was only intended for small group of tester Patrons but was leaked and uploaded outside of our control. We can't provide proper support for builds uploaded by third parties.
The next official public build for f95 will be super-optimised and watertight, so these simple yet frustrating issues don't come up for players and waste your valuable time!
We anticipate a new Patron build for September with goals for the public build to be ready in October. Management of public builds will be way easier moving forward, and issues will be resolved quickly :)
thank you for replying I'm looking forward to try the public version
my max res is only 1600x900p so i tried lowering it to 1024x728p and it worked! the finish button was barely showing from the bottom right and i was finally able to play the game (tho it's not much of a res)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes