Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No not really the MC even comments on it after the guy tells him and he gets a bit mad if you look. It is NTR
When the scene starts Gorlock states how great his harem is as the girls are willing to do anything for his mission, without him even haveing to ask... while stank breath comments on her simply being a slut that can't resist a cock or 3

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
No not really the MC even comments on it after the guy tells him and he gets a bit mad if you look. It is NTR
If something that vague qualifies as NTR then the game should also be tagged Vore for Darcia's implied (and totally not faked) death by being eaten.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
If something that vague qualifies as NTR then the game should also be tagged Vore for Darcia's implied (and totally not faked) death by being eaten.
Well Vore is only when its done in a sexual way right? Like people dieing in a game in just violence not vore. So sorry not the same thing.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
As far as the NTR aspect of the game. I am looking into both adding a tag, and looking at options organically in the game where players can avoid sharing their harem toys if they really don't want to. Through for the record, the intent has been there from the beginning that the women would get around to doing more than just Grolokk.
Just split it.

No no, trust me, spare yourself the pain.

*Taffy Tales early days flashbacks*
1593567130732.png

...P.s, nice game.

Reactions: gacorman70

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I've talked to everyone, (I think), and I've read the 1st Night of Sharlasa, but I can't get the whores to move, what am I missing?

Edit: No wait the bum that was sleeping is awake now, this may be it.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
When the scene starts Gorlock states how great his harem is as the girls are willing to do anything for his mission, without him even haveing to ask... while stank breath comments on her simply being a slut that can't resist a cock or 3
No he's right. Having watched the scene now it STARTS of that way(he thinks she is just "taking one for the team"), but after Stankbreath lays it out for him (that she wanted to do it for her self) Grolokk starts acting jelly/miffed about it. It is NTR or cheating(even for a good cause) because she "wants" to do it and not be "faithful" to Grolokk. So either tag is fine.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
How to pass gaurds?Found all three books but everytime i went to the gaurds, no entry for me. Anyone? Edit: never mind find how..

Last edited:

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Well Vore is only when its done in a sexual way right? Like people dieing in a game in just violence not vore. So sorry not the same thing.
And NTR is only when it's a central theme involving jealousy, not a throwaway gag where it's not even clear the character is jealous or not. It's not even clear if Grolokk is actually jealous or just miffed that Aya didn't consult him first. Given that the first chapter made it clear he doesn't mind sharing—he promised access to the harem girls to the goblins as one of the perks of working for him and he made it clear to some of the women that the condition of joining the band was to make themselves available to the warband, not just Grolokk himself—reading jealousy into that scene, let alone to level that qualifies the game as an NTR one, is quite the stretch. It's not a tag that's meant to cover every single type of non-monogamous relationship involving the MC, which is why there's separate cheating and swinging tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: hp_surfer

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
And NTR is only when it's a central theme involving jealousy, not a throwaway gag where it's not even clear the character is jealous or not. It's not even clear if Grolokk is actually jealous or just miffed that Aya didn't consult him first. Given that the first chapter made it clear he doesn't mind sharing—he promised access to the harem girls to the goblins as one of the perks of working for him and he made it clear to some of the women that the condition of joining the band was to make themselves available to the warband, not just Grolokk himself—reading jealousy into that scene, let alone to level that qualifies the game as an NTR one, is quite the stretch. It's not a tag that's meant to cover every single type of non-monogamous relationship involving the MC, which is why there's separate cheating and swinging tags.
So would YOU be fine if the tag "cheating" were added instead of "NTR" then?
Just to be clear i think we are all "fine" with the scene being in there now and any similar future events(it makes sense to me) we're just talking about what tag should/could be added to cover it. And i don't think it has to be central, just its inclusion is enough clear or not. More of a "content" warning.

Reactions: gacorman70

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
So would YOU be fine if the tag "cheating" were added instead of "NTR" then?
Just to be clear i think we are all "fine" with the scene being in there now and any similar future events(it makes sense to me) we're just talking about what tag should/could be added to cover it. And i don't think it has to be central, just its inclusion is enough clear or not. More of a "content" warning.
I've already said what I thought the appropriate tag would be for that scene: group sex, which is an adequate content warning that the game where human women join a goblin warband as harem girls isn't going to have those women limit themselves to one partner. It's not cheating if there's no expectation of monogamy in the relationship, and the game makes it clear from the start that there's no expectation of monogamy for any of the characters. Hell, Rhenise is technically still married and nobody batted an eye when she joined the harem. (I still wouldn't say the cheating tag makes sense in her case, as her husband agreed to going their separate ways, they just didn't do whatever legal formality counts as divorce in the game's society.) It's only once a scene finally gets added showing one of the women take other partners—a type of scene that we already knew from earlier dialog was coming—that people start shouting for some kind of adultery tag in the lighthearted comedy game where the relationship dynamics are such that adultery and all the uncomedic drama around it isn't part of the picture.

Reactions: hp_surfer and Midge

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
*enter thread*
*screenshots look interesting*
*look at recent posts*
*several pages of NTR shitposting*
*put thread on ignore list*

Reactions: ComixJT

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I've already said what I thought the appropriate tag would be for that scene: group sex, which is an adequate content warning that the game where human women join a goblin warband as harem girls isn't going to have those women limit themselves to one partner. It's not cheating if there's no expectation of monogamy in the relationship, and the game makes it clear from the start that there's no expectation of monogamy for any of the characters. Hell, Rhenise is technically still married and nobody batted an eye when she joined the harem. (I still wouldn't say the cheating tag makes sense in her case, as her husband agreed to going their separate ways, they just didn't do whatever legal formality counts as divorce in the game's society.) It's only once a scene finally gets added showing one of the women take other partners—a type of scene that we already knew from earlier dialog was coming—that people start shouting for some kind of adultery tag in the lighthearted comedy game where the relationship dynamics are such that adultery and all the uncomedic drama around it isn't part of the picture.
Fair enough. A good point well made.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look it's just a game let's stop the hole ntr think before something bad happen's please. like i said one scene where the girl fucked three guy's and now back to sucking goblin cock the girl is a slut a whore you could say nuff said drop it already. if that scene hurt your feeling then life is really going to suck when something bad happen's to you in real life. sorry to all just tired of all the arguing. p.s we are all adult's let's act like we are lol

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Guys one little thing about tags. If game have one scene of let's say cheating don't add cheating tag. Because when someone is interested in game focused on cheating and is using tags to find those games He found 100 games that are about anything else than cheating plus have one little scene with cheating.

IMO about Grolokk it have really nice setting and main character is fun, but IMO scenes are a little too short. also I don't think that He is a character that like to share His toys. If you want to add more group scenes I would recommend adding quest like attacking some sisterhood or other place where there is a lot of girls for goblins to bang.

Reactions: Midge

mausolum

Sep 26, 2017
Ok, so I got the two clues for the bridge, but I am stuck. How do I progress with the engineer? Or get access to the actual bridge?

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes