Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Hi, is this abandoned?
Great project. Unfortunately, sentenced to premature death. Will get tech old before finished. Dev remakes the created part of the project. It is already available in several versions - the original one has gotten old. I am afraid that control over the development of the project has been lost. The project is on the way to abandonment. It's too bad! It is original and very interesting. But it should be finished now. Meanwhile, has not started seriously.

CakeCake2021

Aug 29, 2021
Wait is this project really getting abandoned? Seems like it would have a lot of potential to be really fun, and a interesting storyline tbh.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
In January G.A. Corman posted an update that included:

I'd like to have the next section out by early to mid spring, but I am wary of giving a hard time frame. In the mean time, stay tuned for more updates and dev releases coming your way!
What counts as "mid spring" depends on if you talk to meteorologists (April) or astronomers (20 April through 20 May), and the abandoned tag has a 3 month rule, which would be early June based on last appearance. Little bit concerning there's been so little news since the start of the year, but seems a tad early to start fretting about abandonment.

Reactions: MataneIko

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
So unless you bite the patreon bullet for the rest of us pirates and share discord stuff, guess we'll just have to wait til he decides to post again.
I actually am chipping in a few bucks a month through Patreon, but I can't be bothered to even install Discord, let alone join any of the various channels I technically have access to for backing various creators.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey, enjoyed the game. It wa s alot of fun.
I found some typos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to hear it's still in development.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hey all! Sorry for the drought of updates. Thanks for those being patient with me, even if I haven't really deserved it. The last few months my priorities were elsewhere, due to some real-life obligations, and it left very little time left over for game dev.

Happily, my schedule is looking a lot better. So expect some more updates in the next couple of weeks while I pick things up and work on getting the next release out for you all!

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Hey all! Sorry for the drought of updates. Thanks for those being patient with me, even if I haven't really deserved it. The last few months my priorities were elsewhere, due to some real-life obligations, and it left very little time left over for game dev.

Happily, my schedule is looking a lot better. So expect some more updates in the next couple of weeks while I pick things up and work on getting the next release out for you all!
your game is awesome it would be a problem to add some ntr ? i mean with comedy touch of course I don't know "a couple join your army and the wife get what she deserves while the husband didn't know anything xD"

stips_k

Sep 4, 2020
Hey there,

Nice to hear that you are back at it. And sure, real life takes precendence.

Looking forward to the next release. Cheers

Reactions: gacorman70

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
your game is awesome it would be a problem to add some ntr ? i mean with comedy touch of course I don't know "a couple join your army and the wife get what she deserves while the husband didn't know anything xD"
Man I still don't really understand what NTR technically is. But you do trade wagon parts for one dude's wife and daughter in the current game. But as far as more discrete cheating, I could see some scenario where Grolokk sneaks into high society and bangs out some stuffy dude's hot, younger wife behind his back.

No guarantees on if any of that will make it in game. I can't even get the current Christmas list of ideas into the game as is, but I do like the idea.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Man I still don't really understand what NTR technically is. But you do trade wagon parts for one dude's wife and daughter in the current game. But as far as more discrete cheating, I could see some scenario where Grolokk sneaks into high society and bangs out some stuffy dude's hot, younger wife behind his back.

No guarantees on if any of that will make it in game. I can't even get the current Christmas list of ideas into the game as is, but I do like the idea.
that's a good idea, maybe you need to fuck her, so that she convinces her husband to give you a permit to enter the city freely without being bothered by the guards or something like that

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes