Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
what kind ntr it has
The Goblin main character (player character) is the bull... in his raiding, pillaging, and missions he takes women to be in his harem... in chapter one he takes a daughter from her father, and a mother and daughter pair from the Husband/father... NTR is light sort of a secondary served fetish, but still comon enough where if your into that it shows up regularly

Schucksal

Apr 23, 2018
ZenNatan I wanna apologize, the game is in a shitty spot in its current release because I put out a deeply unfinished product. I am working currently on getting a more polished, finished follow-up release.

There IS a way to get around paying the 10k. Saladonis gives you the opportunity to trade an artifact for Myradonna that you should still be able to acquire by exploring the game world. I'll shoot you the PM.

There currently isn't any player-guide I'm aware of but I have a line item to put one out soon. Might try and time it with the next release.

Also, what kind of ideas do you have about the story? Got me curious? (Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't want to discuss it on the board.)
item name ?

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Hey there,

Had a blast with the game.
So, I made a little walkthrough for those that are stuck.

If the format isn't handy - too bad, won't change this version anymore, but maybe a future one.

Cheers guys
Not playing the game myself at the moment, but I appreciate the work you did! Great stuff!

Reactions: stips_k

UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
Just finished the latest version of the game. Very fun concept, looking forward to more updates (y)

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes