gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I really love this game and I'm looking forward to the next release! I have a few suggestions which I hope are constructive/not intrusive:
-pregnancy/breeding is awesome and there's no need for a whole mechanic for it. Imo there's a bit of a lack of H content in the first 30 mins, minus the intro dream. You could add fucking a random girl there and then bring her back in the 3rd act and she's pregnant now for a pseudo preg mechanic. Imo the sultry bandit girl would be perfect for this, just move her event to act 1 or even make a new event and change some dialogue so in act 2 its the 2nd time you're fucking her
-the moaning/ass slapping sounds for some of the scenes is fkn amazing, however the music gets repetitive in the city/overworld. there are huge repositories of free rpgm music so imo you could add some music to the tavern/myra's house/etc etc and improve the sound design by 2x in basically 0 dev time
-my favorite girls are the daughter and the whore who specializes in oral. MOAR PLZ dear goddess i want to breed their nubile bodies
Thanks for the feedback! Not intrusive at all! Happy to hear it!
-Yeah the early section can be a bit dry for H-content. Hoping to fix that with future updates.
Pregnency stuff is still a line item, just trying to catch up on some other dev stuff first.
-I'll make a line item to look into the music stuff.
-There should be some new content for the daughter in the next release! Stay tuned!

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
What's up fans! May was sort of a hectic month with the day job and such, but work continues on Grolokk. Currently building the assets for Kara and Rhenise's Harem interactions, along with creating more scenes for some of the sub-quests. Hoping to have most of the assets together by the end of the month to get something ready for release, but it's still too far out for me to safely pin down a date. I will keep you posted and updated!

In the meantime, here's a little bit of Kara

karaquickpinup.png

MataneIko

Aug 23, 2017
What's up fans! May was sort of a hectic month with the day job and such, but work continues on Grolokk. Currently building the assets for Kara and Rhenise's Harem interactions, along with creating more scenes for some of the sub-quests. Hoping to have most of the assets together by the end of the month to get something ready for release, but it's still too far out for me to safely pin down a date. I will keep you posted and updated!

In the meantime, here's a little bit of Kara

View attachment 1228410
Can't wait to see the result^^

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Been following this game for a while. Reminds me of the Conan series. The whole apocalyptic desert is very reminiscent of hyborian age (The time Conan series takes place in)

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Been following this game for a while. Reminds me of the Conan series. The whole apocalyptic desert is very reminiscent of hyborian age (The time Conan series takes place in)
Thanks! Robert E. Howard's excellent works are a huge favorite of mine, and were a significant influence on the game!

Reactions: Massena

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Thanks! Robert E. Howard's excellent works are a huge favorite of mine, and were a significant influence on the game!
After you are done with this game do you plan on making more games inspired by Roberts works?. The redhead reminds me of red sonja which is inspired by the original Robert E Howard's red sonya.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
After you are done with this game do you plan on making more games inspired by Roberts works?. The redhead reminds me of red sonja which is inspired by the original Robert E Howard's red sonya.
The Red Sonya influences is plenty apparent in Darcia. Plus, busty reds.

I honestly don't know what I want to do for my next project, it's still a ways off to be sure. I've played around with a couple of ideas, some of which would take place in a similar or the same setting, and others that do not.

Whatever it is, it will likely be an ero game taking place in an exciting, fantastic setting. Similar to how Grolokk combines those elements.

• Love
Reactions: totoqw and Massena

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I really liked the first version of this game. But I don't know what to do in this version. I can never progress the game. I'm not even sure if there is more content. I can see the quests but I can't complete any. Do we see the redhead again? I would like to at least get the answer to this question. And someone make like a guide etc.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I really liked the first version of this game. But I don't know what to do in this version. I can never progress the game. I'm not even sure if there is more content. I can see the quests but I can't complete any. Do we see the redhead again? I would like to at least get the answer to this question. And someone make like a guide etc.
Hello Yossarian1. As it stands the current released version has a lot of unfinished content. I am working on the next release that will add some more content. Some of the quests cannot be completed in the current version. As for the redhead, Darcia, keep an eye out. I have a line item to put out a players guide, but I have not looked to see if anyone else has put walkthrough out but it may be worth a google.

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Hi gacorman70,
I hope your enjoying the summer. I asked a couple of months ago how much of the update was completed back then and I was just wondering how your progress has gone since then.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hi gacorman70,
I hope your enjoying the summer. I asked a couple of months ago how much of the update was completed back then and I was just wondering how your progress has gone since then.
Hi again HarryFlash! Summer isn't going too bad. I'm still creating content for the next release. I'd say I've gotten about 70% of the new Harem System assets done and about 60% of the quest assets. Still no firm release date, but hoping to have something out sooner rather than later.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes