gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I cannot find any of objectives listed in both quests.
Wagon parts can be found on other wagons, be sure to check the towns and camps you find throughout the grasslands.
The Gravers flower grows on graves.
The Husker's Dwarf Cap can be found around livestock.
Riticki can be found at Stree-uhk worship sites.

Reactions: dussalant

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
Hey gacorman, loved the game and looking forward to the future, just wondering if there was a discord or something or if we wanted to give our feedback here.
While I think the combat is great, after getting Flamethrower, there doesn't appear to be much of a challenge in the game and especially not after getting the healer girl.
Loved the girls and I was just wondering because the game is v0.5, is the story half done?

Shion_

Apr 25, 2019
Is there enough gameplay already to give it a shot or should one wait for the next update?

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Is there enough gameplay already to give it a shot or should one wait for the next update?
You can definitely give it a shot, game has decent amount of content and nice animations, although at the end of current version content starts to become more of quantity instead of quality

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hey gacorman, loved the game and looking forward to the future, just wondering if there was a discord or something or if we wanted to give our feedback here.
While I think the combat is great, after getting Flamethrower, there doesn't appear to be much of a challenge in the game and especially not after getting the healer girl.
Loved the girls and I was just wondering because the game is v0.5, is the story half done?
Hey thanks dude! There is a discord, but currently, it's part of a patreon perk, that might change in the future though. Giving feedback here in the meantime is a viable option since this is pretty much the main forum for the game.

Yeah, the combat definitely doesn't receive the attention that other parts of the game do. All and all I don't intend for it to be a huge part of the game, but once I finish up some other section I'll come back around to do some more work on it. Both aesthetically and in terms of the actual gameplay.

The game is about halfway done. There are three major chapters and about half of chapter 2 is in-game, so we're around the halfway point.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Piggy backing on what @Zieniuuu posted, I screw the pooch on the most recent release and it had a ton of unfinished content. I'm working on the next update which will have a lot more content and correct many of the mistakes I made in the previous release. I'm hoping to have that one out soon, but I'm still wary of setting any firm release dates. Once the next release is mostly complete and I'm in the final testing/troubleshooting phase, I'll make an announcement about a release dates. The only thing I'll say is that it shouldn't be TOO much longer now.

Reactions: Seewolf

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
hope there will be more gangbang, threesome, Etc. scenes and like grolokk forces her girls or let people have their way with her women for a price a mission to bribe to distract or get out of trouble haha that would give the game some spice and kinkiness to it so far i've only seen 1v1 with grolokk and a girl and only one scene where the first girl gets fucked by the guards which is honestly one of the best sex scenes in the game tbh also might i suggest to add a unique scene everytime you lose for example the one where you lose the game because of the massage as you see your girl getting undressed and grolokk about to be killed that was honestly hot make it where your girls gets fucked if you can depends on the severity and event so like if you lose a battle and you have certain characters in your team a unique scene ending will pop out but i guess you have to finish the major parts for now all in all the game is pretty good i like the concept and art i just hope more ntr scenes will be added after all we are dealing with goblins here haha

Reactions: cho'gall

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I guess I should be grateful it took three whole weeks from when I said I was glad somebody finally made a goblin game without rape for somebody else to insist what this game needs is gang rape. 'Cause that's kinky...somehow.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I guess I should be grateful it took three whole weeks from when I said I was glad somebody finally made a goblin game without rape for somebody else to insist what this game needs is gang rape. 'Cause that's kinky...somehow.
What’s the point of this statement?

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
hope there will be more gangbang, threesome, Etc. scenes and like grolokk forces her girls or let people have their way with her women for a price a mission to bribe to distract or get out of trouble haha that would give the game some spice and kinkiness to it so far i've only seen 1v1 with grolokk and a girl and only one scene where the first girl gets fucked by the guards which is honestly one of the best sex scenes in the game tbh also might i suggest to add a unique scene everytime you lose for example the one where you lose the game because of the massage as you see your girl getting undressed and grolokk about to be killed that was honestly hot make it where your girls gets fucked if you can depends on the severity and event so like if you lose a battle and you have certain characters in your team a unique scene ending will pop out but i guess you have to finish the major parts for now all in all the game is pretty good i like the concept and art i just hope more ntr scenes will be added after all we are dealing with goblins here haha
I also thought the guard scene was great as well. I like your suggestions a lot. Hope they are considered by the maker.

Reactions: lordaran

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
hey bro yeah i understand your likes but i'm not insisting to a literal gang rape i just meant gangbang where there are multiple men just like the guard scene i understand the concept of the game and it would be just nice to add more scenes where it's not just one on one cause bro like in the game the girls were meant to be for grolokk and the horde and with the forced things i meant was grolokk telling her girls to do something for his own benefit that type of stuff not literally a scene like studio fow where it's literally rape and the girl ain't enjoying it a scene with the girls like that or grolokk tells her girl to suck someone off for information i'm just saying it's too vanilla for my liking and i would love to have more scenes that's NTR but it's up to gacorman in the end of the day it's a great game and i like it i'm just suggesting a little more scenes with that you made it sound like i wanted it to be like goblin slayer lol but yeah i understand your point that's what you like and i'm just suggesting so gg all the best to gacorman great game bro!

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
I also thought the guard scene was great as well. I like your suggestions a lot. Hope they are considered by the maker.
yesss bro tbh that's my fav scene it was fun and the artwork is good too!! some of the sex scenes of grolokk were good too and tbh the designs and artwork of the girls helped out a lot that's why it's great hope they do more scenes like that in the future!!

• Red Heart

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
anyone know how to complete this quest? "Does a Body Good" (see screenshot)

it's the only side quest left for me to complete and i'm kind of lost

edit: nvm found the guy near the early game stores

Last edited:

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
not insisting to a literal gang rape i just meant gangbang
Ok, maybe that's what you meant, but that's not what you said:

and like grolokk forces her girls or let people have their way with her women for a price
Force would make it rape, no ifs, ands, or buts. Thank you for clarifying that's not what you meant.

i would love to have more scenes that's NTR
NTR is a genre that focuses on the emotional turmoil caused by being cheated on. If Grolokk is ordering or even just allowing his harem to fuck others then he's not being cheated on because the harem girls aren't breaking the rules. Gangbangs are great, NTR is melodrama with sex scenes.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
NTR is a genre that focuses on the emotional turmoil caused by being cheated on. If Grolokk is ordering or even just allowing his harem to fuck others then he's not being cheated on because the harem girls aren't breaking the rules. Gangbangs are great, NTR is melodrama with sex scenes.
People on the forum either don't know that NTR has subgenres or choose to ignore the fact and I'm fairly certain F95 doesn't have either "Netorase" or "Sharing" tags, where such a scene (like the guards gangbang) would fall into. There's "Swinging" but that's not exactly just giving your partner over but rather also taking action on anothers' partner.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I think you're gonna like what's in the next release.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
People on the forum either don't know that NTR has subgenres or choose to ignore the fact and I'm fairly certain F95 doesn't have either "Netorase" or "Sharing" tags, where such a scene (like the guards gangbang) would fall into. There's "Swinging" but that's not exactly just giving your partner over but rather also taking action on anothers' partner.
It's just about whether it fits the forum rules for NTR or not. People arguing about the definition often kind of miss that point. Refusing to tag a game properly isn't really the way to go about disagreeing with the site wide definition. Only issue I'd say is it's a bit vague and that makes a solid agreement difficult.

"NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"

Some people will consider any character involved with somebody other than the MC in a harem game for example to be NTR here. You could easily say that a harem game is designed to focus all the characters at the player and the player alone. Leaving the definition up to the player's feeling can cause problems like that. It should probably be something like "A romanatic interest can be fucked by a third party against the player's will and/or is unavoidable.". That would make it more consistent anyways.

Swinging does fit the definition better when considering what tag to use for the MC allowing their partner to bang others btw: "Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]"

I think there's no netori tag because it's super common to bang somebody else's love interest, though yeah, that tag should probably exist. Netorase seems close enough to normal netorare/swinging to not really need a distinction I guess.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes