stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
So I know there hasn't been much in the way of updates, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been much in the way of work, so I figure I'd let you all know how development is going.

I'm working hard on the next release. I know it's been a while but rest assured there will be a handsome amount of content in the next version of Grolokk.

Among what players can expect in the new update includes

-New character artwork

-At least 7 new Ero-Scenes with around 30 image

-A completed and substantial sub-quest in the "Ruins of Kahar"

-Updated maps with completed sprite sets

-Added new Dialogue art for multiple characters

-Completed scripts and fully functional quest lines

-New Animated Assets

-A more fleshed out and interactive Harem System

-Combat based ero-events (early stage)

I still don't have a firm release date, but a rough guess looking at the dev plan shows around 70% of the planned content is complete. As we get close to a release-able product, and I enter the finishing touches/testing phase, I'll make an announcement on a release date.
Will you be able to fuck the redhead in the next update?

saferian

Mar 3, 2017
I have a question:

Will you be adding this to a store like Steam when it's done or almost complete? I would want to have this on Steam, actually. It's one of those products that is worth having on a digital store.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I have a question:

Will you be adding this to a store like Steam when it's done or almost complete? I would want to have this on Steam, actually. It's one of those products that is worth having on a digital store.
I do not know yet. I don't know quite how to juggle that, since I've always wanted the game to be free to play, so I suppose I could post it in the store for free when it's done. But I'll work all that out when the game is actually finished.

Reactions: saferian

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Are quests Infiltrate Capital or A proper Horde completeable yet? or am I done until next version?

and can you destroy the bridge with blueprints yet ?
To answer those questions, Infiltrate the Capital is part of the main questline and will not be comeplteable in the coming rleease. "A Proper Horde is also unlikely to be finished in the next release, but most likely in the next following major update.

I feel terrible about the uncertainy on this, I'm away from my dev files at the moment, but I am 90% sure you can destroy the bridge in the current public release. Anybody out there, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
anyone willing to share a completed save my game glitched out so i couldn't get to the end and would like to see the end content of the last update

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes