zerg

Sep 11, 2016
To answer those questions, Infiltrate the Capital is part of the main questline and will not be comeplteable in the coming rleease. "A Proper Horde is also unlikely to be finished in the next release, but most likely in the next following major update.

I feel terrible about the uncertainy on this, I'm away from my dev files at the moment, but I am 90% sure you can destroy the bridge in the current public release. Anybody out there, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
will Kyska become a part of our harem?

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Seeing art this good makes me want hand drawn animations.:cry: Damn you saturday morning shota fantasy game, fuck you Adam Sandler frat movie ripoff game, eat me terminally delayed wincest sim, why can't some of your 1000s of patrons like this stuff instead of that crap?!
Hahaha! Thanks for the kind words! I'm very thankful for the patrons I do have, though I certainly wouldn't turn down more!
More animation is definitely on my to do list. Hand drawn for sure. I like the 2D mesh stuff, and am planning for those assets as well, but there's just something about hand drawn stuff that just looks so good. Sadly, animation is BIG time sink, so I'll have to ask for patience getting those out.

Oct 4, 2019
Good game dood, please try to not stress about the game too much though. You don't need to apologize for delays and whatnot. I think I speak for the most of us when I say it's better to take your time and not burn out and abandon ship completely. Sometimes life gets in the way or you get bored and that's okay. Looking forward to the next chapters : )

130box

May 26, 2021
mmexport1632498826324.jpg
May I ask the author, can this female adventurer be rescued in future editions?
I feel that if I could get her, it would be like winning the lottery.

This kind of scene is very erotic and unexpected.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 1420279
May I ask the author, can this female adventurer be rescued in future editions?
I feel that if I could get her, it would be like winning the lottery.

This kind of scene is very erotic and unexpected.
This particular scene is mostly an easter egg of an easter egg (Shadow Warrior FTW), but I will consider it.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Is the update bringing "new content" (like new scenes from new quests) or redrawing or adding more scenes to the old quests?.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Is the update bringing "new content" (like new scenes from new quests) or redrawing or adding more scenes to the old quests?.
The update is bringing a number of new scenes, many of which are split between previously unfinished or half finished quest lines from the previous release and new content for the Harem. Also included will be some updated graphic and gameplay updates. Here's what is already in the upcoming release so far, I'm finishing up some final scenes before moving into refining and testing, then we'll be on to release.

Version 0.6 Change Log
-Added 8 new Ero-Scenes and 32 new images
-Added new character artwork to the auction scene.
-Added Breyo character art
-Added Goblin Hunter Art
-Updated maps with completed sprite sets
-Added new Dialogue art for multiple characters
-Added new Character art for Kara and Rhenise’s Harem Encounter
-Removed placeholder text and replaced with scripted dialogue
-Updated Aya’s “Charm” attack effects.
-Added a new enemy type with particular strengths and weaknesses. Plus one new Ero Attack.
-Added 2 new unique attack graphics
-New State Animation Added

Last edited:

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
RP.png
Grolokk Ver0.6 Release Date Announcement

What’s up, fans of Grolokk! I want to thank you all for your patience and being supportive as I work on the next release for Grolokk. And I’m happy to finally announce a firm release date!

Early Release (Bruiser and Warboss Patreon Tier Patrons)
October 16th, 2021

Public release
November 5th, 2021

Version 0.6 Change Log
-Added 9 new Ero-Scenes and 35 new images
-Added new character artwork to the auction scene.
-Added Breyo character art
-Added Goblin Hunter Art
-Updated maps with completed sprite sets
-Ruins of Kahar Side Quest is now complete
-Added new Dialogue art for multiple characters
-Added new sprites for Kara and Rhenise’s Harem Encounter
-Removed placeholder text and replaced with scripted dialogue
-Updated Aya’s “Charm” attack effects.
-Added a new enemy type with particular strengths and weaknesses. Plus one new Ero Attack.
-Added 2 new unique attack graphics
-New State Animation Added
-Various Small Grammar, Game-play, and Environmental Fixes and Adjustments

Notes/FAQ

-The Harem System is still very much a work in progress. All content available should be obtainable ingame. There are duplicate images currently used in some places. Just be aware that this system is still very much in development.
-For Mac OS and Android users, there won’t be a supported release for those platforms yet, but I will look into those. I might be looking for testers for such releases in the near future.
-There are no new animated assets at this time but I am still planning on pursuing more of those features in future releases. Animation is a lot of work, especially for a one man team.
-I still don’t have a good pipeline for updating saved games, and cannot guarantee that old saved games will work with Grolokk ver0.6.
-Pregnancy when? It’s a line item. I would like to finish the gameplay elements I’ve already started to incorporate, before adding whole new ones. Maybe some pregnancy related miniquests in the future, but nothing is on the docket in the short term.
-Can I save the Redhead at the beginning? No, but just keep playing the game, trust me.
-Version 0.6? No more “Chapter” titles? No. I fully admit I didn’t have a good plan when setting out on how to name progressive iterations. As of October, 2021, “Grolokk ver0.6”, or “Grolokk: An Adult Adventure RPG ver0.6” are the latest released versions of the game.
-Whats after this? Fleshing out the Harem system more, pushing the main quest storyline, and adding more content.

ss01.png ss02.png ss04.png ss05.png ss07.png ss08.png ss12.png ss14.png ss10.png

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes