EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
gtu-low.jpg

Overview:
In this game you are a young man in a new city full of expectations and insecurities.
However, things take an intriguing turn when you are mistakenly placed as a guest in a dorm where only women are allowed. In this place you will meet beautiful girls with outstanding personalities who will need your help to better explore their sexualities and fetishes. Now it's up to you to find ways and breath to dive into the sordid desires that some pretty faces can hide​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Developer: King - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Fan Signatures - Italian Translation* - Multi Mod -
French translation

!Berserker! thanks for sharing the links!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

MARIA.png pic 1.jpg 8.png 7.png image (1).jpg image (2).jpg image (3).jpg image (4).jpg image (5).jpg image (6).jpg image (7).jpg image (8).jpg image (9).jpg image (10).jpg image (11).jpg image (12).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Screenshots are stunning, looking forward to see where this goes.
GrowingThingsUp-0.24c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Artwork looks good, but will it have much of a story? The overview makes it sound like mostly a fetish heavy fap game.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
However, things take an intriguing turn when you are mistakenly placed as a guest in a dorm where only women are allowed.
708234_again.gif

Well since the one who uploaded it and has ownership is the dev, this will be easier.

Dev, it would be nice if you could put a list of planned tags in "Genre Spoiler", on the other hand the kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene ) or forced by plot?

Leaving that aside, I don't know why but the overview and images make me think that the mc is going to be the typical loser mc, who does what he is told, and lacks personality or at least a backbone, I hope I'm wrong :HideThePain: :LUL:.

EDIT:
Good luck.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021
I just skimmed through it, got startled by music at 100%, got annoyed by the slow transitions and ignored a very ugly woman named brenda (something seriously wrong with her face) who then proceeded to sexually assault me. Then it ended already. Not gonna bother with a bad review, but while some renders of this are high quality and some models look pretty good, this doesn't look like the game for me.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes