SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Honestly wasn't all that bad. The renders and models are great, and the animations as well. Quality is top notch. Translation needs some work though, as well as grammar.

Leaving that aside, I don't know why but the overview and images make me think that the mc is going to be the typical loser mc, who does what he is told, and lacks personality or at least a backbone, I hope I'm wrong :HideThePain: :LUL:.
It feels like that as well in game already. MC is pretty weak (I mean, a girl knocks him out cold with one punch and later he gets knocked out cold again from walking into a pillar). He seems like a pushover and lets people walk all over him. The first sex scene is forced because MC doesn't have the willpower (or strength) to stop it from happening.

Though the intro scene says otherwise (kind of), as this game seems like it will have a heavy focus on hardcore Male Domination. The intro looks like a vision of the future, where MC is a bit more "manly" now. So guess it will build up over time with him gaining more confidence and not being so weak.

But otherwise, it's not that bad. With a new game with this quality though, curious how long updates are going to take. Not a lot of content, but it is definitely more than most first releases. Still, give it a whirl if you're into the whole male domination stuff. Probably not for me, but still wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks! ;)

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
I see real potential here, I will watch it with interest. hoping that it is not abandoned like many other interesting projects in the past

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Honestly wasn't all that bad. The renders and models are great, and the animations as well. Quality is top notch. Translation needs some work though, as well as grammar.

It feels like that as well in game already. MC is pretty weak (I mean, a girl knocks him out cold with one punch and later he gets knocked out cold again from walking into a pillar). He seems like a pushover and lets people walk all over him. The first sex scene is forced because MC doesn't have the willpower (or strength) to stop it from happening.

Though the intro scene says otherwise (kind of), as this game seems like it will have a heavy focus on hardcore Male Domination. The intro looks like a vision of the future, where MC is a bit more "manly" now. So guess it will build up over time with him gaining more confidence and not being so weak.

But otherwise, it's not that bad. With a new game with this quality though, curious how long updates are going to take. Not a lot of content, but it is definitely more than most first releases. Still, give it a whirl if you're into the whole male domination stuff. Probably not for me, but still wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks! ;)
my guess is he will be trained by this woman in the corner

correction :
the woman is deborah (the sex therapist) , so he maybe works for her to "cure" "patients"

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
The renders and animations are Very Good, the Models are HOT, lighting, music and what there are of sound effects are good also. The English translation leaves a lot to be desired, many misspellings and grammatical errors. Overall a very good first release.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
C'mon, bro'. You should know by now that a lot of devs are incapable of writing a 'story' without having wimpy losers as MCs
I was not wrong lol.
Yeah, I finished testing it and edited the comment, the mc is pretty pathetic, you can even say that the Blonde Milf abuses him and the mc is like "hihihi, but we reached an agreement right?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, the renders and characters aren't bad (except for the mc :LUL: ), there's not much to say about the story, it looks like it's going to have forced content. (I know there are many who are not interested in the domination aspect and the first maledom scene is forced just like the forced sex with the milf.)

Jul 15, 2021
Exactly. Game looks promising, but let's see if the dev is able to finish it, coz I don't know why it reminds me a lot of Freshwomen. Maybe it's the same devs using a different username, or this dev worked for them and copied a few things, but there are a couple 'strange' coincidences that point to one of those 2 theories.:unsure: Still wish them the best of luck tho !!
It reminds me of Freshwomen because the title art for this game is more or less a ripoff of Freshwomen's old title art.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This looks like it will be very interesting ! Has means for lot of sub polts with all the ladies that are introduced. Is that the sex therapist Deborah on the couch in the opening scene ? Very interesting.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
While I understand that the sex scene with Brenda makes sense and is important to the plot, it seems to me that ideally it should have been optional. I don't think it's a good idea to have forced sex scenes.

But well. I need to know ASAP the tags or sexual content it will have before I get excited. From the intro, it looks like Deborah will "help" the MC in some way with her sex therapy. I'm not particularly a fan of domination, so I would expect that this won't be the main sexual content of the game. Precisely, even if it was the girl we met the most in this 0.1, Deborah is my favorite. I'm more of a romance person than anything else, so I'm hoping for a good romance with her, beyond the fact that it seems like her sex therapy is important to the plot with the MC.

As some have already said, the MC may seem a bit "silly". A small suggestion, please don't abuse this "silliness" of the MC for the humor part. Many developers abuse this and make the MC extremely silly and make him look ridiculous many times as part of the "humor" of the novel.

Despite those couple of things I didn't particularly like, I think it looks good and I'd like to see more of this. Looking forward to finding out what kind of sexual content there will be or its main orientation. And, again, I love Deborah.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes