Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I didn't worry about establishing that now because the reflection of those decisions wouldn't be in this release, but I will definitely come back to adjust it later.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
thats reassuring

make the choices count :)

future(planed) tags - needed , before ppl rage over ..not so popular...tags

thanks for sharing the game

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Prokopije

your review is trolling bullshit
How his review “trolling bullshit” as you say?

Seems fair to me, And on the money. And at least he's pointing out the faults and not just saying “GOOD RENDERS” or “GOOD PLOT” or “IT'S PROMISING” GANG like an AI when it's like 13 minutes of gameplay depending on how fast you read. Also, the forced sex scene don't do it justice with the same trope clichés, and loser MC with a wet paper bag for a personality that we played 1000x already.

But aye, it's the first release, not saying it cannot improve. :whistle:

Last edited:

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
redhead girl boobs looks ridiculous:rolleyes:
not natural seems

butttt..... I love her anyway. she beautifull!!.
great renders (y)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Why? Because YOU like the game, and entire world is automatically entitled to feels the same? Anyone who don't like it and thinks different is "trolling"?
Grow up, kiddo. Wish you a nice day.
It's hard to argue with these idiots, they see good renders and they already believe that the game is a masterpiece. The real troll is the guy who gave a 5-star review only because you gave the game a 1 star, the only thing they do is inflate the reviews

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
The similarities to freshwoman are pretty noticeable. Really great animations, poor dialogue (noticeable non-native english - its passable but would definitely benefit from an english proofreader). Story is... well its too early to tell but there was barely anything there yet. Throw it on the watchlist for now but it was nothing crazy good like some of the 5/5 ratings would suggest.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
It's hard to argue with these idiots, they see good renders and they already believe that the game is a masterpiece. The real troll is the guy who gave a 5-star review only because you gave the game a 1 star, the only thing they do is inflate the reviews
Most people tend to think with their genitals when writing reviews. The most basic review you'll find contains "Good renders" and "Great story" , yet they never elaborate any further. The worst reviews are when someone gives 5 Cons and 2 Pros and rates it 5 stars.

This game is almost a carbon copy of that other game, even down to it's main page picture. The fonts are identical and the renders could be mistaked for each others game as well as the story structure and plot.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Why? Because YOU like the game, and entire world is automatically entitled to feels the same? Anyone who don't like it and thinks different is "trolling"?
Grow up, kiddo. Wish you a nice day.
I found your 1 star review stupid because you literally said you WOULD recommend the game. Who the fuck recommends a 1 star game.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Most people tend to think with their genitals when writing reviews. The most basic review you'll find contains "Good renders" and "Great story" , yet they never elaborate any further. The worst reviews are when someone gives 5 Cons and 2 Pros and rates it 5 stars.

This game is almost a carbon copy of that other game, even down to it's main page picture. The fonts are identical and the renders could be mistaked for each others game as well as the story structure and plot.
oh yeah man the number of times these f95 bastards made me believe a game was good just because it had good renders are countless, I've played garbage games (ap*cal*st) that got 5 star reviews just because the characters had big boobs. fucking manchilds lol

Zavarov

Mar 25, 2021
His 1 star review is bullshit because he called the renders "just passable" and comments on the writing in pidgin English. It's "below", not "bellow". Apart from that, this is just a tech demo, at most 1% of a game. Rating it is so early makes no sense.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
His 1 star review is bullshit because he called the renders "just passable" and comments on the writing in pidgin English. It's "below", not "bellow". Apart from that, this is just a tech demo, at most 1% of a game. Rating it is so early makes no sense.
But you just gave it a 5 star review just because. and normally I would agree that it is too early to give a review (I won't do a review) but this game is "inspired" (being good) so much from that other game that I would understand the negative reviews

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
Sometimes I think to myself ... reviews should only be allowed when a game is really finished. The current status here is less v0.1 and more v 0.01

Reactions: punisher2099

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Granted, not a whole lot here yet, but I am really digging that Deborah and interested in seeing where this all goes. Thank you so much for this.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
While I understand that the sex scene with Brenda makes sense and is important to the plot, it seems to me that ideally it should have been optional. I don't think it's a good idea to have forced sex scenes.

But well. I need to know ASAP the tags or sexual content it will have before I get excited. From the intro, it looks like Deborah will "help" the MC in some way with her sex therapy. I'm not particularly a fan of domination, so I would expect that this won't be the main sexual content of the game. Precisely, even if it was the girl we met the most in this 0.1, Deborah is my favorite. I'm more of a romance person than anything else, so I'm hoping for a good romance with her, beyond the fact that it seems like her sex therapy is important to the plot with the MC.

As some have already said, the MC may seem a bit "silly". A small suggestion, please don't abuse this "silliness" of the MC for the humor part. Many developers abuse this and make the MC extremely silly and make him look ridiculous many times as part of the "humor" of the novel.

Despite those couple of things I didn't particularly like, I think it looks good and I'd like to see more of this. Looking forward to finding out what kind of sexual content there will be or its main orientation. And, again, I love Deborah.
Hi PHavenless. Thank you for the feedback. As you mentioned, the forced sex with Brenda was necessary for the unfolding of future events, which will influence the MC growth.

Yes, he is silly now, but let's give him some time to realize it and change his behavior.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
But you just gave it a 5 star review just because. and normally I would agree that it is too early to give a review (I won't do a review) but this game is "inspired" (being good) so much from that other game that I would understand the negative reviews
They literally did the exact thing that they were complaining about, and making a 5 star review to combat a lower star review. You c

• Haha
Reactions: Srimanta

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Growing Thing Is Up.
Is the thing that's growing up somewhere? Perhaps on the roof or in the clouds?
Or is it "The Growing Thing's Up" as in the 2009 movie "Up" that belongs to the Growing Thing. Is it a DVD or Blu-Ray copy?
The word 'thing's' in the title refers to MC dick. So the idea is for this part to be growing.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes