kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
A very good start. Beautiful women, cool graphics.

One thing I wanted to point out is, and goes for all games here. the use of a group of words that are overused.

One is "Really"
Example: "Yes. This really pleases me." the scene is a man dominating a woman in an S&M context.
Using "Really" is a less somber word. "Yes, This pleases me." denotes someone in charge as is the dominant male in the scene. That word is way overused.

Just something I wanted to point out. ;)
Thank you for the comment. I'll review the dialogues to avoid that. I really have this language habit.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I found your 1 star review stupid because you literally said you WOULD recommend the game. Who the fuck recommends a 1 star game.
It was mistake, it was ment to be "would not recommend". I fixed it, thanks for pointing out.

• Haha
Reactions: Srimanta

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Why does this look exactly like Fresh Women...:unsure:
It may sound strange, but I'm actually really happy with this kind of comment. I've actually replied to some posts saying this before, where I mentioned that my first contact with visual novels was playing Fresh Woman. I liked it so much that I set a goal for myself to develop a game with similar quality and that would be familiar in some aspects to it.

With a bit more content, you'll see that the stories will be quite distinct. I hope you follow the progress until then.

Thank you for your comment.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Great work but bedfore I will support I need another release and the actual time frame of releasing chapters or Episodes.

But it was a really nice start
I am organizing myself to post the next update dates on Patreon this week. I believe I can add 10 minutes of gameplay per month at the moment, since I need to work during the day. I hope that in the near future I can triple that by dedicating myself exclusively to the project.
Thank you for your comment!

• Hey there
Reactions: MikeOG

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Think it was a fine start. Like most people have already said, its extremely similar to Freshwoman right now, even the font is the same. The renders are good, and most of the girls are attractive. The one girl you have sex with is really the most unattractive one with a butterface. Can kind of already sense where the game is headed but will give it a few updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
alot of the planned tags and the already unavoidable sex scene really makes me hesitant to try this, i just really want to know and the dev has yet to address it is, will there be anymore unavoidable sex scenes for ''plot reasons'' or will we have choices in who the MC fucks

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Wow game looks nice and models are very good, and also the upcoming tags are great. I will look forward to this. But let's see if this game can be as good as my dorm, seven realms, with frequent updates then it will be worth supporting.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The word 'thing's' in the title refers to MC dick. So the idea is for this part to be growing.
Thanks for the reply, but please make sure to fix "thing's" to "things" in the title as it's currently grammatically incorrect and gives the game a bit of an amateurish first impression. No offense intended.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I really don't understand guys who facepalm you just for saying something bad about a game they like (we haven't even said anything bad about the game just facts) it's really a sad life. even sadder that they do it with a game that is in its first release xd

• Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr and Srimanta

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Ah another donobaiting game that has a patreon from v0.1. Surely this game wont be abandoned after an update or two once the creator sees he can swipe a benjie or so a month for doing nothing...

Reactions: xanonxmousx
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes