kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Great start kinkbr
Amazing renders, beautiful girl designs, very hot and smooth animations. I liked the sound and the music that you added and the story looks interesting. And I enjoyed the interactions with the girls.
My favorites are Deborah and Brenda (Very thiccc) :love:
I cant wait to see whats next to come and I hope for good interactions with the girls :devilish:
Keep it up with the good work

Just one thing, I wish the sex scenes had music or some sounds
Thank you very much for the compliments. I'm very happy to be able to read this kind of comment. Yes, I need to add sounds and music for that part. During the editing of that scene, I was out of ideas and preferred to leave it for later. Haha.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MikeOG

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
I like it, its a nice intro. Beautiful presentation, both audio and visual.

I'll reiterate what others have said, it needs a pass from a native english speaker, there are a number of places where its jarring to read. It's not bad though! And your humor is coming across very well, especially things like the drawn out pauses and awkward silences. Looking forward to getting to the hook that sets this apart from the common "horny doofus" games

A request: Labels on the main menu UI buttons (perhaps On:Hover), a confirmation on the exit button. And consider adding back the left/right/disable option for rollback; I play on touchscreen so its important!
Thank you for the compliments!
About the request... Suggestion noted, and it will certainly be implemented. Thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: Cedroc1701

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Seems like a serviceable college game, decent renders and decent animations.
I will say i am beyond tired of the "I'll bet you're wondering how i got here" time skip device.
It's overused and trite, plus in a VN that ostensibly giving the player some agency you are saying to the player they have no choice but to end up in the scenario you show.
if you can't grab the player's attention without a salacious scene from two weeks in the future then you need to rework your story
I understand your concern. The fact that the MC finds himself in that situation is important to the plot, and although you cannot change that outcome, there will be other situations where you can decide the course it will take. I cannot expand the scope of the project too much, but I definitely intend to give more freedom to the player.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
One would think that the brazucas would make perverted games being as vicious as they are... but no... their games are the most vanilla I've ever played (I'm not complaining, I'm just observing something) instead the games made by Russians (and gabachos ) are the most perverted that i played, weird stuff huh?
This comment is interesting. Although some things may seem forced, I think it is important to introduce the characters more slowly, so that their interaction is more natural. I guarantee that things will evolve a lot, and if the player chooses, they can go to extremes.

Reactions: anon280

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
With respect to the history of the game, there is still no way to talk about it considering that it is the initial version, the renderings are really great but it lacked stronger tags like incest, since the dev will include it in future updates I will be waiting for the next one update.

congratulations

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

PhoenixMisty

Mar 2, 2021
Okay thing's is not right grammar. Growing thing is up-that's the correct title. ;) Referring to the dick growing is up and hard.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Planned tags: Multiple Penetration + no futanari tag = MC isn't the only dick though correct or is there lesbian play with strap-ons? Confused seeing group sex/multiple pen and harem. Not trying to be someone stirring shit up, just trying to clarify what the plan is so others will know as well. Some don't like the strap-on stuff too I assume. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes