veibvux

Aug 19, 2022
Very enjoyable game. Looking forward to the next chapter. On the main page you have achievements listed. How do you unlock them or is this something that is being added later on?

Wookiean

Jan 3, 2020
Lot's of potential. Amazing 3D models. Deborah is something appart. Can't wait to play her route.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Now that I look at the planned tags, there is the incest tag, but.... What kind of incest?

I mean, will it be the MC's family or will it be some crap about two love interests who are sisters, cousins, etc.? To be honest, I don't find the appeal of a game with incest without the MC being the one doing it. lol

I wouldn't mind if Deborah turned out to be the MC's long lost mother. Heh.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
First thoughts, in order of first few clicks into the game.

1. Wow looks good.
2. Sounds good too, nice.
3. Holy shit, this needs some serious proofreading.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Why DEV ? Just why ?
You created beautiful renders, environment , the girls looks real good and the animations are real smooth ,
But the you wasted everything with a pathetic looser, spineless and brainless MC.

If the MC was written well then it would have been something else.

I wholeheartedly hope this will change in the future update.
Don't worry, even Eren Yeager, who was a baby at first, ended up stepping on a lot of people. Our MC will still evolve a lot.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Now that I look at the planned tags, there is the incest tag, but.... What kind of incest?

I mean, will it be the MC's family or will it be some crap about two love interests who are sisters, cousins, etc.? To be honest, I don't find the appeal of a game with incest without the MC being the one doing it. lol

I wouldn't mind if Deborah turned out to be the MC's long lost mother. Heh.
Hi! I cannot reveal much about it because there is still a long way to go before it happens. In any case, it will involve the MC, and due to the rules for publishing on Steam, it will need to be not blood-related. This would not prevent the creation of an additional patch changing this detail.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
The same scenario applies to another game. the overall graphics are better in that game and here I'd say that the sex animations are way better.
Hello. I always try to customize the locations or even create new ones from scratch whenever possible. Unfortunately, since I model alone and work during the day, it is not feasible to change everything and still produce a satisfactory amount of renders per day.

Thank you for your comment!

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Hi! I'm referring to his dick when I use 'things'. Do you think changing it to 'things' would be better?
Honestly I think the title should be changed entirely.

Growing Things Up would be fine, I guess, but the euphemism is pretty clumsy. Also, the more literal interpretation is that this is a coming of age thing, which again is fine but, given the landscape, quite generic. The narrative can be based on that idea but you want the title to communicate what makes this game unique.

Look at the name of one of the most successful games on this site, Being a DIK. It's a euphemism, it relates to specific gameplay elements, and it also conveys the setting and genre.

I haven't played your game (the current title is so awkward that I revisited this page to see what the discussion was like), so I'm going to do that now and see if I can't think of a few options that are more relevant to this specific story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hungover00

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be nice to know if lesbian can be avoided, as well as Bdsm, Female domination, Humiliation, Multiple Penetration, Spanking and Urination.

It would be a crime not to create this possibility. However, I will not make it easy.
Well, I'll need a walkthrough that says exactly how to get it. It's the only ending I'm interested in, and since I only see one ending, I'd be upset if I don't get it.

In case there is no walkthrough, I suppose that the game will not interest me.

Reactions: battali0n

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Alright, so obviously the game is still in the very earliest stages of setting up the plot, characters and world. Trying to guess at where the story is going, to make a suitable name, is maybe a bit silly, but hey. I'll lay out what I expect the story to be based on this initial release, so you understand where I'm coming from.

Firstly, the protagonist is currently undeveloped. Not in the 'coming of age' sense, but in that there is almost no backstory. I assume, based on the planned tags, that this will change. One or more characters from the protagonist's past will become a part of the story, most likely after his character has become more assertive. They will be impressed enough by this to set aside the shackles of social conditioning and take up the furry handcuffs of inappropriate sex.

The opening scene could be one of two things.
1) Deborah will use the protagonist as a tool to 'work through issues' that one of her client couples has. The guy who walks in on them is a cuckold, and the whole thing was set up as a roleplay to help improve the relationship of the cheating woman and the angry guy.
2) Deborah will see that the protagonist is insecure and help him overcome his confidence issues by inviting him, after a bunch of foreplay, to have sex with one of her sex addict clients.

The protagonist will meet a bunch of girls at SLU, including Anna and the girls staying with Deb. He will initially have issues with bullying, because that flashback to childhood has to be going somewhere. Word will get back to Deborah via one of her tenants, and she'll use the power of sex to pound manliness into him, stopping the abuse.

Eventually the protagonist will party at Amandit, where he will meet the model lady. There will be some antagonistic force involved in their relationship, a boyfriend, or a manager, a criminal or something. The protagonist will have to use his developing manliness to protect the hot model girl and win her heart.

So there's a good chance the game will heavily feature the protagonist sexing up women who are in a relationship already. I mean it's already happened twice in the first release, once in a flash-forward and one in the fancy apartment (assuming the housewife character is actually a wife).

So my name suggestions are;

Top Class - 'Top' as a euphemism for dominant sexual partner. Deborah is teaching the protag to be a top. The story will eventually have an element of upper class involved with the model girl and Amandit. Also it's a college story. This name seems appropriate but is maybe not that nice aesthetically.

The Big Time -
Big with a triple meaning. The euphemism, alluding to the 'coming of age' aspect, and the assumed high society plot with the model girl.

Hard Graded -
Sounds sort of similar to 'r-rated', it has hard in the title, and the grade thing again alludes to the college story. It sounds good in my head but I think it's probably not a great name.

By the way, the models, animations, general presentation of this VN is excellent. It badly, badly needs to be proof-read, the English is quite terrible. Almost every text box has grammatical or spelling errors. You even spelled coffee correctly twice, then incorrectly immediately after. If it can be proof-read and localized this would easily be one of the best VNs.

Reactions: Hungover00

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi! I cannot reveal much about it because there is still a long way to go before it happens. In any case, it will involve the MC, and due to the rules for publishing on Steam, it will need to be not blood-related. This would not prevent the creation of an additional patch changing this detail.
You do realise Steam doesn't care about incest right?..

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Ter cuidado com tag incesto pq e o inimigo do paetron se vacilar e Ban da plataforma.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes