Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
To give a better example, I'll tell you about a scene that's already written. There's a chance that the MC will arrive at a certain location, where he will hide and have the option to observe or not the scene that's happening in front of him. Because the player doesn't know what to expect, seeing a scene that might not please them can be avoided, but since it doesn't happen to him and is part of the plot, the scene will still exist.
It depends. Does that scene involve a LI? If so, then that's' not really avoidable, that is more like skippable in a sense it still happens, the player just doesn't see it which most people don't like TBH.

You say no NTR, so the scene sounds kinda... ya know.... SUS the whole “you can't do anything but observe and watch aka voyeur, or leave.” And I personally have no interest in seeing any other person touching or fucking the Lis, male or female. And if not, sorry for my paranoia.

If it just involves some randoms, ok, but a LI? Yea nah....

Like everything you said so far seems to be "for the plot" and honestly don't sound appealing tbh.
It means there are no alternative scenes depending on your choice? Sounds linear, since no matter,
what, it still happens in the background, and you just skip over it, or don't see it.
I get you are telling a story here, and not everything going to have a choice, but I will just like to
know if it's any leeway for the player at all?

So would appreciate more clarification if that scene involves a LI, or any LI in the banner?

and if you didn't know, LI means (LOVE INTEREST) btw.

Overall, this is my last question.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
As I mentioned in some answers, I would love to work exclusively for the game. For this reason, I will not abandon a project that I take so much pleasure in making.
Fair response. I see too many games that have lead me to be jaded everytime I see a dev popping up a patreon for what is essentially a demo build right out of the gate. I've backed a few too many projects that seeing something that fits the pattern tends to be less than enticing.

I'll keep an open mind though.
I know that some themes will not please everyone, so these situations will be optional. It will be up to you.
Thank you for your comment.
Okay, but like can you clarify? I'm trying to figure out what the vibe of your game is then, as a couple tags feel somewhat contradictory depending on context of harem.

Ah okay, a strapon. I mean if MC is sole dick I'm game. As long as he isnt taking it in the ass too. :LUL:

Also as one of the commenters is saying, being compelled to watch a LI get dicked down is a pass for me as well. That's definitely not harem anyhow by what most consider it. I like immersing as the MC in works, and it kind of distracts from that, rather than "REE NONE OF THE OTHER BROS CAN GET SOME ULULULULUL" type mentality. But if its just some rando female MC doesnt give a shit about, that's 100% fine by me too.

Like I'd like more games where you can be a wingman for your bros too and you help each other secure the dub.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
To give a better example, I'll tell you about a scene that's already written. There's a chance that the MC will arrive at a certain location, where he will hide and have the option to observe or not the scene that's happening in front of him. Because the player doesn't know what to expect, seeing a scene that might not please them can be avoided, but since it doesn't happen to him and is part of the plot, the scene will still exist.
I dont know if you are really aware of the weight of this comment for a lot of people. If the person you are observing is someone the MC can bone it will cause riots. It wont matter if its girl on girl or if its guy on girl, or if its a side chick people are going to be pissed.

It feels like the scene will be happening with a girl that has already been introduced as you are being obtuse about saying who it involves, and I really hope that isn't the case.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
This is NTR if it's a love interest :( And avoidable means that you can stop it from happening. Skippable means that you can't avoid it but that you can only chose not to see it.
Good luck but I think your game isn't for me(a harem fan):)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
To me this sounds like a scene that I'm going to dislike, whether I see it or not.

Honestly, I see no reason to continue in this thread.

kinkbr, again, good luck with the game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this today and damn, that's one hot redhead. From what I'm seeing in the overview, the game looks pretty good. I'll definitely be checking it out.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
It depends. Does that scene involve a LI? If so, then that's' not really avoidable, that is more like skippable in a sense it still happens, the player just doesn't see it which most people don't like TBH.

You say no NTR, so the scene sounds kinda... ya know.... SUS the whole “you can't do anything but observe and watch aka voyeur, or leave.” And I personally have no interest in seeing any other person touching or fucking the Lis, male or female. And if not, sorry for my paranoia.

Like everything you said so far seems to be "for the plot" and honestly don't sound appealing tbh.
It means there are no alternative scenes depending on your choice? Sounds linear, since no matter,
what, it still happens in the background, and you just skip over it, or don't see it.
I get you are telling a story here, and not everything going to have a choice, but I will just like to

So would appreciate more clarification if that scene involves a LI, or any LI in the banner?

Wow, you know who cry's, babies that's who

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Incredible quality. Fantastic beginning. Many times at the past we have been disappointed after a very promising start. Best of luck for your project dear Dev.
PS. The rent in Brenda's flat should have been no less than 1500 $ + equal deposit without the service charge :D:D.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

Rey1966

Oct 11, 2022
IMO this the most promising and nice AVN released on this month,look at those tags pregnancy,harem,incest but multi penetration looks little bit sus,but since there are no NTR i won't worried to much maybe it's dildo or strap-on
I bet this AVN will growth faster, storyline sounds interesting,render and animation is beautiful,Love Interest looks good,i hope bdsm here is light bdsm not that extreme ones where there are fisting, punching, Hurtful Spank,etc

I hope this AVN will be great someday and keep this good job,please don't embrace retarded Cucks who asking Netorare,Swinging/Sharing Girl they're idiot,just ignore them and you'll have a lot of fans,patron and you'll be popular dev

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
lol

ONLY MAIN CHARACTER FUCK THE GIRLS? ^^' like others boring adult game
This is a topic I wouldn't have a problem addressing, but at the moment, it doesn't make sense to include it in the plot as it doesn't fit with the characters, and I have limited time in producing the game materials. I would have to put aside other more important issues, something I can't afford to do rigth now.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Wow game looks nice and models are very good, and also the upcoming tags are great. I will look forward to this. But let's see if this game can be as good as my dorm, seven realms, with frequent updates then it will be worth supporting.
I promise not to disappoint you!

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Thanks for the reply, but please make sure to fix "thing's" to "things" in the title as it's currently grammatically incorrect and gives the game a bit of an amateurish first impression. No offense intended.
Yes, I will make the change in the next update so that there won't be any more confusion regarding the name.
Thank you!

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022

It's not something that happens frequently, but it will occur with one of the love interests and will shock those who reach that point. Each character has their own life story and distinct personality. Choosing to be with someone who behaves like a princess is easy, but we all have emotional baggage or secrets that we don't want to reveal to anyone. The player will deal with some of those if they decide to pursue a relationship with certain girl(s).

Thank you for your comment!

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes