kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Fair response. I see too many games that have lead me to be jaded everytime I see a dev popping up a patreon for what is essentially a demo build right out of the gate. I've backed a few too many projects that seeing something that fits the pattern tends to be less than enticing.

I'll keep an open mind though.

Okay, but like can you clarify? I'm trying to figure out what the vibe of your game is then, as a couple tags feel somewhat contradictory depending on context of harem.

Ah okay, a strapon. I mean if MC is sole dick I'm game. As long as he isnt taking it in the ass too. :LUL:

Also as one of the commenters is saying, being compelled to watch a LI get dicked down is a pass for me as well. That's definitely not harem anyhow by what most consider it. I like immersing as the MC in works, and it kind of distracts from that, rather than "REE NONE OF THE OTHER BROS CAN GET SOME ULULULULUL" type mentality. But if its just some rando female MC doesnt give a shit about, that's 100% fine by me too.

Like I'd like more games where you can be a wingman for your bros too and you help each other secure the dub.
Hahaha, don't worry, the MC is straight, his backside will remain intact. I don't think it's appropriate for the MC to share a love interest with another man, and it doesn't align with the girls' personalities either. We will have at least one strap-on, and it will likely be used between women. We will have an answer for that soon. As for any male friendship, that will only happen in college. We still have a long way to go until then.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
It's not something that happens frequently, but it will occur with one of the love interests and will shock those who reach that point. Each character has their own life story and distinct personality. Choosing to be with someone who behaves like a princess is easy, but we all have emotional baggage or secrets that we don't want to reveal to anyone. The player will deal with some of those if they decide to pursue a relationship with certain girl(s).

Thank you for your comment!
Welp with that, going to pass.
Sound like something I know I will not like.
Thanks for answering all of my questions, and I appreciate that.
and wish you luck, tho.

spongebob.jpg

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
It's not something that happens frequently, but it will occur with one of the love interests and will shock those who reach that point. Each character has their own life story and distinct personality. Choosing to be with someone who behaves like a princess is easy, but we all have emotional baggage or secrets that we don't want to reveal to anyone. The player will deal with some of those if they decide to pursue a relationship with certain girl(s).

You just killed your game. Bye then. I will not recommend this game anymore, nor having it in my signature
And I thought this was going to be a banger like Freshwomen. Not another NTR trash
I was hyped cuz of Brenda and the redhead but you just killed everything I was hyped about. I will also remove my positive review since it does not make sense anymore

Last edited:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
This looks good and promising, hope they add milfs big boobas, love it already tbh, just hope no plan for ntr and this is perfect

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

You know women also count as NTR, so you can't say it has no NTR. If this is a Love interest and she is with someone else without the players choice, even if it is a women, then it's NTR.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing and was about to say that this looks very promising, but now I see people talking about NTR. I am fine with a game having NTR if it's avoidable, meaning that it doesn't happen in the story if the player makes the right choices, but from what I am reading it seems it will be one of those cases where you can just skip the scene but it still happens. If it's girl on girl stuff I don't really care, but when it's a love interest with other men it is kind of a turn off.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Just finished playing and was about to say that this looks very promising, but now I see people talking about NTR. I am fine with a game having NTR if it's avoidable, meaning that it doesn't happen in the story if the player makes the right choices, but from what I am reading it seems it will be one of those cases where you can just skip the scene but it still happens. If it's girl on girl stuff I don't really care, but when it's a love interest with other men it is kind of a turn off.
Sorry. I got mixed up with the terms and said something incorrect. There will be no NTR (Netorare) whatsoever with any LI (Love Interest).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

After that, can we proceed to ignore that LI? If the MC is in a relationship with her, I'd like to be able to break it off immediately, and if the MC is starting to pursue a relationsip with her I want to be able to stop it.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Solid start i am eager to see where it goes.

Almost forgot to mention very smooth and clean animations ,niceee ,
good luck . (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
After that, can we proceed to ignore that LI? If the MC is in a relationship with her, I'd like to be able to break it off immediately, and if the MC is starting to pursue a relationsip with her I want to be able to stop it.
There will be no betrayal on LI's part. You can rest assured!

Reactions: Andromeda19

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
There will be no betrayal on LI's part. I said something about ntr thinking about another stuff. Was my mistake!

Sep 2, 2020
You just killed your game. Bye then. I will not recommend this game anymore, nor having it in my signature
And I thought this was going to be a banger like Freshwomen. Not another NTR trash
I was hyped cuz of Brenda and the redhead but you just killed everything I was hyped about. I will also remove my positive review since it does not make sense anymore
bruh freshwomen is mid as hell

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Great presentation, good use of sound effects and music, but the writing and dialogue scream of ESL and engrish. If the dev is reading this, please find an experienced editor that is a native English speaker to look through the dialogue and correct things.

Even the title title of the game is wrong.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes