El Mapa

Sep 21, 2016
Great game, don't have the option to write a review yet, but it would probably be 4.5+ for what we have so far.

Great renders, transitions, nice use of flashbacks, short conversations that don't sound unnecessarily corny (they don't make you wanna skip through it all which happens in most of the games lately). It hast A LOT of potential with what we got so far, I just hope the dev is able to keep up with it.

Story is cool so far, characters look rather unique and attractive. It's too early to judge, and we got just a taste of a sex scene, but a little more foreplay /suggestive talk / signs / dirty talk before action could make it much hotter (I understand we got a scene with a random extra character just to give us something, which is great, but don't use the same dynamic for every other character). Quality sex/lewd scenes >> Quantity

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Unnecessary cliffhanger is unnecessary.

Also, that's all you got for v2? Wow, this game is gonna probably end up taking forever to make huh? Guess I'll look at it again at v7. You haven't even managed to make whatever the main plot of the game is known yet. Just seems like a demo more than a release if I'm honest.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Looks pretty interesting.

Added to my watch list, but not DLed/played yet.
Gonna wait it out and let it build up a decent number h-scenes before I jump in.

Good luck dev. Hope the project goes well for you. (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Interesting...especially the start (definitely up my alley)...but...not a lot here yet. Will certainly be following along to see where it heads.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes