battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
To give a better example, I'll tell you about a scene that's already written. There's a chance that the MC will arrive at a certain location, where he will hide and have the option to observe or not the scene that's happening in front of him. Because the player doesn't know what to expect, seeing a scene that might not please them can be avoided, but since it doesn't happen to him and is part of the plot, the scene will still exist.
I'll be honest with you.
Your VN looks great but the fact that you are forcing certain fetishes in what is supposed to be a harem game has turned a lot of us away from it.
I've been watching since the beginning to see if that mattered to you. You have made it clear that you don't intend to make some of the undesirable fetishes optional (skippable means they still happen and that still makes the Li's involved unlikable and therefore unwanted).
I was hoping you would decide to make those fetishes optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not or at least make all the LI's with undesirable content optional so that we could get rid of them. You have apparently written your plot into a corner where you can't do that.
I wish you the best and I hope your next VN takes this in to consideration and just maybe the harem community will give it a look.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
A red head being a dommy mommy damn
this game just went UP like a rocket.
Great update, cant wait for more about the dommy side of Deborah and the MC to enjoy it
Also Bella character is lovely, cant wait to see more of her... And Brenda :love:

Good short update

Reactions: Derrida and LoganP

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'll be honest with you.
Your VN looks great but the fact that you are forcing certain fetishes in what is supposed to be a harem game has turned a lot of us away from it.
I've been watching since the beginning to see if that mattered to you. You have made it clear that you don't intend to make some of the undesirable fetishes optional (skippable means they still happen and that still makes the Li's involved unlikable and therefore unwanted).
I was hoping you would decide to make those fetishes optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not or at least make all the LI's with undesirable content optional so that we could get rid of them. You have apparently written your plot into a corner where you can't do that.
I wish you the best and I hope your next VN takes this in to consideration and just maybe the harem community will give it a look.
Am I missing the harem tag somewhere?

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
and after this update i like Deboarh Soooooooo much more! (liked her before but now more) also very jelous of the darkhaired woman

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
  • LI doesn't fuck others in the game I play. If that kind of thing can't be avoided, I don't play. Skipping is completely pointless because then LI is still fucking others but it's not shown.
I tell you the truth, it's the other way around, you don't play these games, because the LIs are still doing it. So you are not the sun, you are just a piece of 90% water, on a planet rotating around the sun! And please don't dream that you are a black hole, otherwise your dream might come true....

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I just play games after some time of development, but after seeing all the posts complaining about something and the 4star rating (not low, but can show signs of something wrong) i decided to give it a look on the skip mode just to see how it is, and geez....after just a few minutes in i was 100% sure of deleting the game and ignoring the thread.
I got 1 seemingly forced sex scene, then i saw that "thing" with the milf, seems to be skipable but that ruins the character 110%, and the other females dont seem to be that better too...couldnt force myself to reach the end of the content not even in the skip mode.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes