Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
this new update was super short hopefully future updates have way more content also are people really whining about the milf using the apartment to have her way with you? i get that people don't like forced content but come on she's hot af and anyways you can clearly tell that the mc definitely enjoyed it and didn't mind i also hope that the mc doesn't get forced in to some weird femdom sex scene if that happens then yea the game is just trash and i'll just drop it i can overlook some forced content but not mc getting dominated
I mean i hated how he got forced into it if it was me I would of liked the option of just getting up and leaving. Even if it probably not something id do in real life it's how I would of played the character. Cause I personally dont like forced options even if it's something im into. I thought she was okay boobs were a bit big for my taste so I wasnt really into her. But yeah not enough for me to drop it even if it was femdom and im not into that's not enough for me to drop it either.

Reactions: Deamate

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
To give a better example, I'll tell you about a scene that's already written. There's a chance that the MC will arrive at a certain location, where he will hide and have the option to observe or not the scene that's happening in front of him. Because the player doesn't know what to expect, seeing a scene that might not please them can be avoided, but since it doesn't happen to him and is part of the plot, the scene will still exist.
Ah, so that's what the 'Disable' is, it is really a 'Skip Scene' label.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The most interesting plots are the hidden cameras and MC's sister, Vic. All of the characters are interesting enough, and the renders look great. Player autonomy is on the low side at the moment, so keeping an eye on that. What happened during the blackout is going to be pretty key.

The title should be reworked. It is awkward and clunky as is. I see two ways to deal with that, go back to the drawing board and workshop new ideas, then change the name, or do a minor change that keeps the essence of what is intended, but cuts out how it doesn't flow at all in English. My suggestion would be to change it to "Gr;)wing Up." You get the college age aspect of becoming an adult, but also the sex pun, while sidestepping the weird grammatical mess the current title is.

That's it from this peanut gallery. It's good enough to keep an eye open for.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Alright, so obviously the game is still in the very earliest stages of setting up the plot, characters and world. Trying to guess at where the story is going, to make a suitable name, is maybe a bit silly, but hey. I'll lay out what I expect the story to be based on this initial release, so you understand where I'm coming from.

Firstly, the protagonist is currently undeveloped. Not in the 'coming of age' sense, but in that there is almost no backstory. I assume, based on the planned tags, that this will change. One or more characters from the protagonist's past will become a part of the story, most likely after his character has become more assertive. They will be impressed enough by this to set aside the shackles of social conditioning and take up the furry handcuffs of inappropriate sex.

The opening scene could be one of two things.
1) Deborah will use the protagonist as a tool to 'work through issues' that one of her client couples has. The guy who walks in on them is a cuckold, and the whole thing was set up as a roleplay to help improve the relationship of the cheating woman and the angry guy.
2) Deborah will see that the protagonist is insecure and help him overcome his confidence issues by inviting him, after a bunch of foreplay, to have sex with one of her sex addict clients.

The protagonist will meet a bunch of girls at SLU, including Anna and the girls staying with Deb. He will initially have issues with bullying, because that flashback to childhood has to be going somewhere. Word will get back to Deborah via one of her tenants, and she'll use the power of sex to pound manliness into him, stopping the abuse.

Eventually the protagonist will party at Amandit, where he will meet the model lady. There will be some antagonistic force involved in their relationship, a boyfriend, or a manager, a criminal or something. The protagonist will have to use his developing manliness to protect the hot model girl and win her heart.

So there's a good chance the game will heavily feature the protagonist sexing up women who are in a relationship already. I mean it's already happened twice in the first release, once in a flash-forward and one in the fancy apartment (assuming the housewife character is actually a wife).

So my name suggestions are;

Top Class - 'Top' as a euphemism for dominant sexual partner. Deborah is teaching the protag to be a top. The story will eventually have an element of upper class involved with the model girl and Amandit. Also it's a college story. This name seems appropriate but is maybe not that nice aesthetically.

The Big Time - Big with a triple meaning. The euphemism, alluding to the 'coming of age' aspect, and the assumed high society plot with the model girl.

Hard Graded -
Sounds sort of similar to 'r-rated', it has hard in the title, and the grade thing again alludes to the college story. It sounds good in my head but I think it's probably not a great name.

By the way, the models, animations, general presentation of this VN is excellent. It badly, badly needs to be proof-read, the English is quite terrible. Almost every text box has grammatical or spelling errors. You even spelled coffee correctly twice, then incorrectly immediately after. If it can be proof-read and localized this would easily be one of the best VNs.
Just wanted to say, really great alternative suggestions for game title. I had one come to me: "Gr;)wing Up." Gets the double entendre in, and also allows for some creativity with the graphic design of the title card. Maybe have it positioned something like this (but use the red head sex therapist as the winking image in the lower case o.

Gr;)wing
_ U U
_ q p

Have the vertical 'Up' be mirrored, add some shading/layers so it looks like a phallus, and have that winking smiley face look like it's about to go down on it. Depending on the longer term goals of the dev, the Up reflections could be coded in a way that will resonate in the game. Obvious choice is Dom or Sub, so try and evoke those in the graphic design.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I was pleasantly surprised to try this game, nice models, and a good story, I even thought it would become a success along with Fresh Women, but it's rather unfortunate that the content is still too little

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Let me get this right. So the first release was in may, half a year ago, and this is the 2nd micro update? I mean I don't even want to know how small was that first release as right now in the current version I see less content than most of the first releases here have. It's like 5 mins of gameplay with zero replayability. How do people expect support for games that clearly nobody is working on and the dev suddenly remembers to put few hours into the game on some weekend to show that the game is not dead? How long can you rely on the same content from the first release?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah basically the first update was awesome and the story to me is good. But I expected more content with future releases. I didn't expected slowburn considering how the first update went and how zany the story is

sgd2018

Feb 21, 2018
This game have some amazing renders and a really good writing, I only hope it gets bigger updates, this one didn't even last 20 minutes.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Lol. I love how many of these games get labeled as a dating Sim BUT yet no dating happens in the game for many, many, many updates or even at all. This one seems interesting, hopefully we get more MILFs in the game. Hopefully there won't be any NTR planned and if so hopefully it is avoidable.

SEGHIR

Jul 15, 2022
hey i see a lot of complains about Brenda and forced things, so before i download the game is it avoidable?

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
this new update was super short hopefully future updates have way more content also are people really whining about the milf using the apartment to have her way with you? i get that people don't like forced content but come on she's hot af and anyways you can clearly tell that the mc definitely enjoyed it and didn't mind i also hope that the mc doesn't get forced in to some weird femdom sex scene if that happens then yea the game is just trash and i'll just drop it i can overlook some forced content but not mc getting dominated
I'm the one who wants to enjoy the scene, I don't give a damn if the MC likes it if I dislike it.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes