scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah, what? There's no mention even in the Planned tags?

Did the "I hate female dom being forced on me" crowd get bitter?

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Love this game a lot... i speak spanish.. i don't usually read much if the story is not enjoyable or funny.. but this.. nice, its really nice to read, the drama, the context, the beauty, and.. well, i want some strapon on male soon haha.. really hot scene over there.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone, King here! Today the text will be longer than usual because I have several topics to mention.
First, I want to comment on the temporary block of the Kinkbr page on Patreon. This was the first and hopefully only time this happened. As Queen explained on Discord, the last post with Deb's image was reported along with a screenshot from the F95 forum. In any case, the situation has been resolved, and I will take greater care not to violate any Patreon community guidelines.
Secondly, I am updating the game with some necessary fixes that went unnoticed in the last update. I am also including the translation into Spanish done by Alontd who kindly helped us with that.
Thirdly, I intend to replace, only this month, the traditional calendar image with a special Christmas picture featuring the most voted characters. If we reach the first Patreon goal, it will be made available to everyone.
Last but not least, I would like to disclose some goals for 2024. I tried to illustrate them in the post's image to make things a bit more interesting. Regardless of whether we achieve them or not, GTU will be consistently updated!

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022

Hello everyone, King here! Today the text will be longer than usual because I have several topics to mention.
First, I want to comment on the temporary block of the Kinkbr page on Patreon. This was the first and hopefully only time this happened. As Queen explained on Discord, the last post with Deb's image was reported along with a screenshot from the F95 forum. In any case, the situation has been resolved, and I will take greater care not to violate any Patreon community guidelines.
Secondly, I am updating the game with some necessary fixes that went unnoticed in the last update. I am also including the translation into Spanish done by Alontd who kindly helped us with that.
Thirdly, I intend to replace, only this month, the traditional calendar image with a special Christmas picture featuring the most voted characters. If we reach the first Patreon goal, it will be made available to everyone.
Last but not least, I would like to disclose some goals for 2024. I tried to illustrate them in the post's image to make things a bit more interesting. Regardless of whether we achieve them or not, GTU will be consistently updated!
30 days update :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
kinkbr

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Does that mean there's no ntr involving MC's girl or any girl main characters?
The game is very short ATM. So no way to know if that unknown girl will be a LI.
Regarding the other (it was a lesbo scene... kind of),it's heavily implied that she's a dominatrix, so if you don't like that kink chances are that you won't be interested in her.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The game is very short ATM. So no way to know if that unknown girl will be a LI.
Regarding the other (it was a lesbo scene... kind of),it's heavily implied that she's a dominatrix, so if you don't like that kink chances are that you won't be interested in her.
Especially given that I think it's obvious she will be the one to 'train us' in the dark arts.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What's this open letter from Deborah that they mentioned?

Seems like it would be a good time to start switching to subscribestar since
they don't (so far) have a problem w incest and other things.
----------------

Anyway, sry......

Just played through. I really really enjoyed it. It's a nice change/improvement
from some I've played recently. All the scenes/ladies looked perfect. Lighting was perfect.
Few spelling errors, just a good experience all around.

Yes I would like it to be longer....(the game as well)....
But I'd still say that even if it had 5 chapters...just cuz it's good.

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Does the mod cause any problems w the game?

Thanks
Cheers

Oh...nevermind...lol.... It won't start w the mod. Maybe next time...lol
was just curious.
cheers

Last edited:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Hi, everyone!

**Happy New Year! We wish 2024 to be an amazing year for all. **

On our end, we are planning an incredible year for Growing Thing's Up.

To start, for those who haven't had the chance to take a look, King made this open post on Patreon in December discussing the Patron Goals to reach 1 UPDATE PER MONTH for GTU. Check out how you can participate here:

Also, the question I receive the most here is 'when will the next GTU update be?'. I really love your excitement, and I try to answer everyone quickly, but just to officially announce: **the next update will happen in early February.**

Lastly, my personal New Year's resolution for GTU is to be more active here. But I always have doubts about what would be interesting and cool to share with you about the game. So, if you want to help me with some ideas via DM, I would love that!

-
Queen GTU

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes