jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone, King here! First of all, I would like to welcome all those who have recently joined. I hope you feel comfortable commenting on any GTU details. I'll be happy to respond. Now, about the latest update... Deborah showed us a different side than we were used to. Finally, we got to meet Bella and learn a bit more about the MC's past with their half-sister. We also discovered that Brenda and Anna are mother and daughter. Another piece of good news is that I am planning a way to make updates more frequent without losing quality, of course. But I will tell you about that in the next post

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Im indifferent about lesbian stuff in harem avn's but im not gonna lie, im starting to like it just because of all the annoying, whiny, attention-whoring, entitled bitches crying about it lol

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
*Mental note: Remember to give the dev/ game 1 extra star just because he is featuring DRIP COFFEE in his game :coffee::love:*
Lol, thats a good one indeed, nothing better than a little bit of coffee culture in a game. :)
I like my coarsly ground coffee done at 95°C via a french press tho, its just heaven. :coffee::love:
But this method is also ok.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Brunodellrod

Oct 25, 2020
I accidentally pressed the button to change language to portuguese and the game just bugged and don't let me change it back, already uninstalled and reinstalled, tried everything, it just doesn't work at all :(

Unexpected_35

Dec 1, 2018
sanırım portekizce dil tuşuna bastınız ve sonra ortadan kayboldu?
burada da aynı sorun var, ancak İngilizce bir kaydetme yüklenirken dil benim için hala İngilizce.
yani eğer varsa onu dene.
[/ALINTI]
Maalesef oyunu kaydetmeden önce yanlışlıkla dili değiştirdim. İngilizce save dosyanızı benimle paylaşabilir misiniz lütfen?

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Too bad, the game kept beeing on english, but after the first choice i had left on my safe (taking the stairs down, you know where..;) ) the choices turned into portugese as well.
So we are all in the same boat right now, till this gets fixed or someone finds a workaround.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Wow... holy shit is this never getting finished in our lifetimes. That was the update? After that long?

This is like "The Awakening" levels of bad progress.
If you can't get past a single day's time in your game, let alone make it all the way through an event in the update, you're in deep shit.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wow... holy shit is this never getting finished in our lifetimes. That was the update? After that long?

If you can't get past a single day's time in your game, let alone make it all the way through an event in the update, you're in deep shit.
Agreed...very underwhelming. The very start of this VN is the only reasons I'm sticking it out...but if it doesn't start progressing soon in a meaningful way I'm just gonna stop bothering with it.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017

IIRC the Dev said somewhere that he works a fulltime dayjob and at night with not so nice equipment at this game with limited time...
So yeah i agree, the updates take a lot of time and are underwhelming in content, but we shouldnt forget that not everyone can work on that fulltime without proper support and nice capable rendering hardware.
He's no Mr.Dots or so with a few thousand patreons who swims in support money. ;)

john10csk

Jul 13, 2021
If you haven´t played them yet, then you should try: Summer Heat, Dreamland, Summer´s Gone, Milfy City and Being a Dik (this one get better render from like episode 6 or 7).
thanks i will try dreamland, all other games have been played

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes