iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
Here we go with the good ol' "If you don't like the game, why don't you make it yourself" argument that makes 0 sense if you spend more than 5 seconds thinking about it. Because only directors are allowed to criticize movies, only chefs are allowed to criticize food or in this case, only game devs are allowed to criticize games right? :WaitWhat:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
For those of you wondering about the cheating tag, it's for the wives doing the dirty with MC. And they're unavoidable.

Just giving you guys a heads up if you don't like that type of content.
Sound like I will like this game :) how many wives?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Am I missing the harem tag somewhere?
Planned: Anal Sex, Ahegao, Bdsm, Big Ass, Big Tits, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Footjob, Group sex, Harem, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Titfuck, Urination, Virgin, Voyeurism.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
So Deb is basically a prostitute calling herself a sex therapist she "treats" both males and females, hopefully she is avoidable along with all her clients. Though I guess this is going to be the main plot in the story considering the future scene early on with you being caught fucking a man's wife with Deb watching. Going to come back in 12 months when there might be more than 5 mins gameplay but not much hope for something I will like from early impressions.

Good renders and decent animations wont make up for me trying to avoid Deb and half the planned tags so guessing this is not one for me but I will reserve that judgement when there is some actual content this is so small, I have seem bigger demo's.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow, what a cliffhanger :p Great story pace, beautiful models but I find the sex scenes a little bit lacking and the protagonist is a bit of a pussy :HideThePain: Could be because the game is a bit more story oriented. I think the story is on the verge of something great, I believe the next episode will be the deciding factor whether I'll back the project so looking forward to what Kinkbr is cooking up next :whistle::coffee:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Okay start. I dont think the story will ever get good but it's enjoyable at the least.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Ok, let me start by saying, the developer has crazy good writing skills. The story is full of intrigue and definitely leaves the player wanting more. With that said, I really do not like these kind of cliff-hanger endings. It puts too much pressure on the developer to keep pumping out releases or lose the base. Hopefully that will be something that is not used in future updates. Good luck and looking forward to supporting the game.

tooka133

Sep 8, 2022
this new update was super short hopefully future updates have way more content also are people really whining about the milf using the apartment to have her way with you? i get that people don't like forced content but come on she's hot af and anyways you can clearly tell that the mc definitely enjoyed it and didn't mind i also hope that the mc doesn't get forced in to some weird femdom sex scene if that happens then yea the game is just trash and i'll just drop it i can overlook some forced content but not mc getting dominated

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes