walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Very promising start. Brenda and Deborah were great.

Grammar and dialogue need a bit of work, however.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Seems like a serviceable college game, decent renders and decent animations.
I will say i am beyond tired of the "I'll bet you're wondering how i got here" time skip device.
It's overused and trite, plus in a VN that ostensibly giving the player some agency you are saying to the player they have no choice but to end up in the scenario you show.
if you can't grab the player's attention without a salacious scene from two weeks in the future then you need to rework your story

An_Able

Aug 11, 2021
You didn't address my one point.
The same stereotype MC as you describe in every game would be boring.
I know I'm butting into a discussion here, but you can't say "having the same stereotype MC in every game would be boring" while defending the stereotypical hung pushover surrounded by thirsty women. That's most of the MCs we get for this type of game, at least as far as I've seen.

Personally, I think
a young, charming dude who got game
would qualify as variety in the current AVN space. Unless you mean that that MC type is boring in and of itself, which I disagree with but it's a take I can respect.

I'm not saying writing an MC like the one in this VN is wrong in any way but it's hard to view it as anything other than overdone, especially when combined with the over-saturated college setting.

Dec 9, 2020
Good start, kinda short, but very high quality.
The icon ui however I'm not a fan of, there's even space to have names next to the icons, I was looking for the load button and it was the film strip button, which was odd.
Brenda is WOW what a milf! Deborah is pretty Yummy too!
The opening future scene could be concerning I guess, but we'll see how that develops.
Looking forward to more.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not a bad start. You could benefit from a proofreader as there's some Engrish going on, unless you're setting it so the game is taking place in Eastern Europe somewhere. I've seen far, FAR worse though, so it's not a big deal.

Starting the game off with 100% music is a bad idea though. Lots of folks play with headphones, so I can see that causing some eardrum pain. And speaking of music, I recognized some BaDIK tunes. :sneaky:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
kinkbr :

Just a suggestion - unless you plan on leaving the name as is, you might at least want to update the title on the current pages. I don't think I'd necessarily go to the trouble of actually updating the game to correct the name alone, but a short note that you realized the problem and it will be corrected with your next update might stop every tenth post from commenting on the grammar issue.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Users of this forum are so funny man they see good renders and it's already a masterpiece, then the game has an update with questionable content and they all say that the game is shit.....:KEK:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
What's more realistic than a college dude, having every hot female in city radius wanting to jump on his dick? A dorky college dude who practically has "pussy repellent" written on his forehead, having every female in city radius wanting to jump on his dick.

I don't know what's so hard about writing a young, charming dude who got game if you want to make dating sim with a bunch of romantic/sexual interests. It's always either dorky dumbass or macho/rapey dude who talks like he's 60yo in the body of college kid when it comes to these MCs.
why do that? If as an author I can always self insert myself... :p:p

• Angry
Reactions: jdw6

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
From kinkbr Development thread.

About the name of the game, "thing's" here is referring to the male sexual organ. Is there any other meaning or sense that I need to review? It would be of great help if you could explain it to me.
It's pretty obvious. it's also called creative license, like 95% of the user names here. :giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: jdw6
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes