• Shows points gain in dialogues
  • Added a scene gallery to achievements
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
After adding the mod
I get the following error when these options pop up
I've also attached my save for just before the option

When I click ignore it will automatically select "Do not answer" and carry on

screenshot0001.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Discord
Important: Second Part of the Update Arriving on Monday, August 5th!

Hey Everyone! Hope you're all doing well!

I've got some exciting news to share: this coming Monday, we'll be releasing the second part of our update, which concludes Episode 2! This content will be available on Patreon and Itch.io exclusively for our supporters. We can’t wait for you to see what we’ve been working on!

Don't Miss Out: Be sure to check out our latest post on Patreon where we discuss this week’s progress and our exciting plans for the upcoming month. Click the link to check out the full post:

Thanks so much for your continued support!

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Too much forced content (And it is well known that excess of something is not good).
There is also the fact that the options are of no use, for example there is the option of offering a massage or staying silent even if you stay silent at the end of the day they force you to give the massage and saying that you have offered when you didn't, is also the option that, for example, there is the scene in which a MILF offers you to fuck her ass or pussy, but if you choose the ass option, there is no scene, I don't really know what the options are for if they don't affect anything, too there are options that give you negative points and the place where the girls reject you or there is no content, they force you to be with them, it is a waste of code and time, it should be a kinetic novel and no one would say anything, as another negative point, yes You still decide to watch the scenes, they are static and without animations (the last two of this update, that is, the scene with the Tsundere and the scene with the virgin nymphomaniac), let's hope and all this improves (although I don't like the reworks, because they almost 97% get worse, instead of getting better, by law it needs one (but for the better)), without further regards and good luck with the game kinkbr

Jul 31, 2020
its funny seeing mfs complaining about "forced fetishes" lmao grow a pair, its just a game and y all aint even paying for it.
TRANSLATION:
It's funny seeing mfs complaining about anything. lmao be spineless, it's just free will and expression of self, yall ain't even paying for it, and opinions don't form unless you do.

Forget constructive criticism, only praise is allowed.
Let's form an unhelpful echo chamber.
Initiate hivemind.

Last edited:

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GrowingThingsUp-0.29b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes