3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
I literally cannot find the new size weapon, I'm like level 300 overall and can stomp most enemies but haven't found the size armor or weapon yet. What gives? Where does the size master spawn? I feel like I've killed him before.

I'm using the latest hotfix where it was supposedly fixed.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
I literally cannot find the new size weapon, I'm like level 300 overall and can stomp most enemies but haven't found the size armor or weapon yet. What gives? Where does the size master spawn? I feel like I've killed him before.

I'm using the latest hotfix where it was supposedly fixed.
Best place I found for me where he spawns is the Bushes right next to the door to the Dungeon/by the save point is were he spawns the most. I think the games drops are a little bugged with the hot fix I am getting just random stuff from enemies. Like I got A ME from and Hourglass knight, or when I got the Mad cimars? (The huge purple HG Chick at the docks) gun from one of the first enemies you run into. So I think the drop rates are a little buggy right meow tried to get it my self for a bit but gave up cause it was dropping. NOTE: I know its not the frying pan the size master visibley has a new sword equipped to him so theirs another weapons.

Last edited:

9bc728f25f

Oct 7, 2021
What are the differences between the 'public' version and the Patreon version?
Played both, haven't noticed any, save for the prices being way lower in the latter.

Feb 17, 2021
What are the differences between the 'public' version and the Patreon version?
Played both, haven't noticed any, save for the prices being way lower in the latter.
Public version will always be one build behind the patreon version, basically this month's patreon version will be next month's public version.

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
Public version will always be one build behind the patreon version, basically this month's patreon version will be next month's public version.
This stuff isn't exactly sanctioned. DFB doesn't do public versions at all, hence the need for a cracking tool. The current "public" version is whenever someone leaks it. Not to mention that I don't think that's what they were asking. Seems more like they wanted to know technical details between the two versions, for which there's a change log, but it's not always accurate to what can be experienced in-game. Someone linked to it on the last page.

Reactions: Ssato243
Feb 17, 2021
This stuff isn't exactly sanctioned. DFB doesn't do public versions at all, hence the need for a cracking tool. The current "public" version is whenever someone leaks it. Not to mention that I don't think that's what they were asking. Seems more like they wanted to know technical details between the two versions, for which there's a change log, but it's not always accurate to what can be experienced in-game. Someone linked to it on the last page.
He uploads public versions to his

Reactions: Goawaynow
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes