3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
>Game still contains broken dungeons that require the console to pass.

>Console is disabled in free version

:FacePalm:

Nov 11, 2020
The tilde (`) key, some keyboard configurations might not have it though.

Some bosses that have been beaten can be recruited to be your follower
Ah I knew you could get followers, but it was not really explained so I wasn't sure how you would get them nice. But I heard from the discord that a npc would spawn after you beaten the boss based on what the fellas told me on the digi's discord channel. Still need to wait for the hotfix since the one that was posted has a ton of loads of issues that were alright fixed on the update.

Nov 11, 2020
Follower values as in?

As far as I know, the bunshido, barrel master, dragon worker boss, mad chimera, and fan follower are the only ones available
That funny cause at one point when the fan follower was defeated on the duegon I was somehow able to recruit the bandit boss and since then never been able to replicate it ever since.

Nov 11, 2020
Follower values as in?

well its mostly the save editor that you can change the values of the followers like the size,legs,strength for example aswell as change npc values for bosses like Beast but I am unsure since the values when I try to upload are all the values are in the bottom so I dunno which one is for which character.

As far as I know, the bunshido, barrel master, dragon worker boss, mad chimera, and fan follower are the only ones available

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
That funny cause at one point when the fan follower was defeated on the duegon I was somehow able to recruit the bandit boss and since then never been able to replicate it ever since.
That's a glitch. When a follower normally gets defeated, they seem to get knocked out, but when they get taken down with a significantly large amount of damage, they're instantly killed and removed from your party (seems kind of like D&D5E's rules for instant death). If this happens in the dungeon, the character gets killed, but not removed from your party, so the next character loaded ends up in the party, including non-combat characters such as the Keymaster. Usually, when this happens, your next fight ends up being replaced with a fight against this character, but sometimes the character actually gets stuck as your follower. I currently have a Dock Worker follower with the equipment of the Raving Fan that I'm unable to get rid of because they have no presence in the overworld.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
That's a glitch. When a follower normally gets defeated, they seem to get knocked out, but when they get taken down with a significantly large amount of damage, they're instantly killed and removed from your party (seems kind of like D&D5E's rules for instant death). If this happens in the dungeon, the character gets killed, but not removed from your party, so the next character loaded ends up in the party, including non-combat characters such as the Keymaster. Usually, when this happens, your next fight ends up being replaced with a fight against this character, but sometimes the character actually gets stuck as your follower. I currently have a Dock Worker follower with the equipment of the Raving Fan that I'm unable to get rid of because they have no presence in the overworld.
Whenever good samaritan on kemono uploads Hotfix B that should be fix but lemme go abuse it for a free dragon worker companion :PogChamp:

Nov 11, 2020
I was hoping to do the glitch to get beast as a follower but it seems to be harder than it looks to pull off, if someone is able to do it do let me know and send the save file of it.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes