3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
I was wondering that myself, also the fact that I dunno whats on the next polls for 3.4
I'm gonna assume your novablaster on discord since you have a similar name to them. Please becareful what you say on the discord before digi locks the game under an even greater wall I'm not sure digi even knows we have this here because he makes like 8k+ a month on patreon but it's suspicious enough if you announce you have the hotfix B without having patreon role.

Nov 11, 2020
I'm gonna assume your novablaster on discord since you have a similar name to them. Please becareful what you say on the discord before digi locks the game under an even greater wall I'm not sure digi even knows we have this here because he makes like 8k+ a month on patreon but it's suspicious enough if you announce you have the hotfix B without having patreon role.
Im aware to be careful, it's just I wanted to know what was on the polls for 3.4 are. Cause I only seen his stream so I can kinda make more or less a guess on what was chosen for the polls. It is posted on Kemono 2 days ago, but I wanted to know what were the choices in the polls themselves. Would you happen to know?

also, I though that Bunshiro was fixed in hotfixB but it still seems u cannot interact at all with her, at least on HotfixA you disband your current follower and still and recruit her.

Reactions: Wolfymare12

b1rch

Apr 14, 2020
v0.3.4 (From kemono)

P.S. this looks like a big QoL update, new weapon, new dungeon, ability point system tweaking

phoenixfire721

Jun 29, 2021
ver. 0.3.4 (from kemono)

Poobradoor

May 9, 2019
In the new version, when i go into the dungeon and pick things up (Chests, barrels, etc), it sends me back to the character select screen. does anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: Yet Another Lurker
Feb 17, 2021
In the new version, when i go into the dungeon and pick things up (Chests, barrels, etc), it sends me back to the character select screen. does anyone else have this problem?
A lot of people seem to have reported the same issue, though I've yet to try the new version myself

Drakoona

Feb 10, 2021
can anyone help I can't open the local server for me to bypass the patreon unlock thing it keeps saying access denied and the growthlocalserver keeps closing and this is while it is listening

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
can anyone help I can't open the local server for me to bypass the patreon unlock thing it keeps saying access denied and the growthlocalserver keeps closing and this is while it is listening
Make sure it's running as Administrator (which it should by default IIRC). But more often the cause is some anti-tamper protection by anti-virus software which won't let you edit system files. GrowthLocalServer needs access to the system's hosts file in order to "re-route" traffic.

Cheers,

Reactions: Drakoona

Drakoona

Feb 10, 2021
Make sure it's running as Administrator (which it should by default IIRC). But more often the cause is some anti-tamper protection by anti-virus software which won't let you edit system files. GrowthLocalServer needs access to the system's hosts file in order to "re-route" traffic.

Cheers,
so basically I can't open growthLocalServer because of my anti virus? well that's sad I guess I wont be able to play this

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
so basically I can't open growthLocalServer because of my anti virus? well that's sad I guess I wont be able to play this
I am afraid I don't have better news for you. Editing the hosts file is essential for making this work.

If you're tech-savvy you could also download the source code, inspect it and make sure you like everything you see in there, then compile it yourself and trust it.

Cheers,

Reactions: Drakoona

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
anyone know a way to revert back to original form after jumping into the vat after lich, command or otherwise?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes