3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Unable to pass Patreon Check. Anyone know if there's a fix in the works for the new version? (v0.3.1 x64 version)

Xar98

Aug 6, 2020
I opened my 0.3.0 save and for some reason every vendor has no items in stock.
I looked up most of this thread but found nothing about it.
Anyone got the same problem and/or a fix for it?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Goes to show that I need to completely read things. I apologize. Lesson learned.

I saw the yellow text and misunderstood it that the localserver exe was the actual game's exe file included, so I stopped reading there. Came back and saw another person post, so I went on to assume that it wasn't updated to work with the new version. I got it to work now, so I thank you for the assist.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Feb 17, 2021
The first idea...dosent work...and for the second one...I will not dowloadn some random shit...just for a passcode...when someone with patreon or shit..could put a code there
That would have been a good idea if not for the fact that the real patreon access key is a randomly generated paragraph-long string of characters.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
The first idea...dosent work...and for the second one...I will not dowloadn some random shit...just for a passcode...when someone with patreon or shit..could put a code there
There is no code to copy, you have to log into the game using your actual paid Patron account, similar to how a few other Patreon games do lately, which is why people have to do this shady stuff to be able to pirate the game.

To pirate a game like this, you have to:
A: Trick the game into thinking your bogus Patreon info is real by having it check something that *isn't* Patreon. (This is what THIS crack does, IIRC.)
B: or find a way to gut the whole authorization system out of the game without breaking the game itself (harder than it sounds, most of the time. Usually impossible, depending on how the game was coded.)

This kind of DRM just doesn't allow people to easily just make some kind of super-easy crack, unfortunately.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes