3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Wesashi

Apr 5, 2021
There’s a dupe glitch? …. How you do it?
Its pretty simple(Ok i am a Bad Explainer so my Explanation might be complicated). So you get a Essence. Any Essence you want you only need one(works with other Items too). Then you go to the Blacksmith or any other NPC that you can trade with. So in the Trading Screen first sell your Essence with left click. Now the NPC your Trading with has it. So now Repeat this: "1. Right click on the Essence(s) the NPC has that you just sold them. Then a Menu will pop up where you can select how many you want to buy from him. Pull the Sider to the left until it says Zero(I think its always on Zero to beginn with). And click confirm 2. Now you have your Essence! But you have Zero of them. Just left click on the Essence to sell it back to the NPC(You will still get Money). Now the NPC has one more Essence than he had before!" Now repeat until the NPC has the Amount of Essences you want. By the way the Buy Price of the Essences is 240 and the sell price is 200. So if you buy all the Essences you just duplicated the NPC will still have some left so you gotta duplicate more than you actually want so you get the Amount of Essences you Want. I hope my Explanation was understandable.

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Its pretty simple(Ok i am a Bad Explainer so my Explanation might be complicated). So you get a Essence. Any Essence you want you only need one(works with other Items too). Then you go to the Blacksmith or any other NPC that you can trade with. So in the Trading Screen first sell your Essence with left click. Now the NPC your Trading with has it. So now Repeat this: "1. Right click on the Essence(s) the NPC has that you just sold them. Then a Menu will pop up where you can select how many you want to buy from him. Pull the Sider to the left until it says Zero(I think its always on Zero to beginn with). And click confirm 2. Now you have your Essence! But you have Zero of them. Just left click on the Essence to sell it back to the NPC(You will still get Money). Now the NPC has one more Essence than he had before!" Now repeat until the NPC has the Amount of Essences you want. By the way the Buy Price of the Essences is 240 and the sell price is 200. So if you buy all the Essences you just duplicated the NPC will still have some left so you gotta duplicate more than you actually want so you get the Amount of Essences you Want. I hope my Explanation was understandable.
Hmm nocie I’ll have to try that thx!

Reactions: Wesashi

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Still bugs here and there but still enjoying the game, find some bugs though? Maybe? I’ve seen here that you can get a ego potion by beating the lich without examine the vat, which I have but they still won’t give me it though/show up, which is weird I could try getting the lich body but I don’t want to lock it out of it though. ( Even though my ego is already REALLY big already but that’s besides the point) any ideas?

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
Still bugs here and there but still enjoying the game, find some bugs though? Maybe? I’ve seen here that you can get a ego potion by beating the lich without examine the vat, which I have but they still won’t give me it though/show up, which is weird I could try getting the lich body but I don’t want to lock it out of it though. ( Even though my ego is already REALLY big already but that’s besides the point) any ideas?
Ego potions were removed from the game after they implemented Ego growing naturally through victory.

Though I wish they would give us an Ego Stat visible on that stats page.

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Seconded, it's weird that a growth fetish game has a hidden arbitrary stat for something as significant as penis size is for growth fetish.
Yeah you would think or maybe something like Pussy size has well if your playing has a girl, in a growth game

100%Nothing

Feb 6, 2019
Speaking of "Ego growing naturally through victory" is that not working for anyone else? I think that feature is broken for me since i believe V2.7/2.8, i worked perfectly fine before then and it's totally bogging me down...
What i've also never seen is that the enemies Ego doesn't increase when i loose the battle (they just change appearance sometimes for no reason) which was supposedly implemented according to the changelog.
Does anyone have any kind of clue as to what's going on or how i could fix either of these issues? I'd very much appreciate the help!

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Speaking of "Ego growing naturally through victory" is that not working for anyone else? I think that feature is broken for me since i believe V2.7/2.8, i worked perfectly fine before then and it's totally bogging me down...
What i've also never seen is that the enemies Ego doesn't increase when i loose the battle (they just change appearance sometimes for no reason) which was supposedly implemented according to the changelog.
Does anyone have any kind of clue as to what's going on or how i could fix either of these issues? I'd very much appreciate the help!
There was an ego cap placed basically, so unless there's a hidden stat in the save editor that can manually remove that you wont even see much increase from the enemies

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
There was an ego cap placed basically, so unless there's a hidden stat in the save editor that can manually remove that you wont even see much increase from the enemies
The ego cap can be increased (from 0 to 10,000... whatever units he uses) in the 'Scaling' menu (accessible from the character editing tab) but the ego gains you get from winning battles has been drastically reduced in the most recent updates.
Very unfortunate for people like me who enjoy the big packages.

ontopdafreek

Aug 18, 2017
The ego cap can be increased (from 0 to 10,000... whatever units he uses) in the 'Scaling' menu (accessible from the character editing tab) but the ego gains you get from winning battles has been drastically reduced in the most recent updates.
Using the duplicate glitch for legs and fighting beast a fair few times was the easiest way i found to farming ego. though he can be extremely tough if you aren't late game

Ryoko-Kitsune

Aug 6, 2018
Anyone else not able to get out of the dungeon even with an Emergency Exit? Sometimes the bosses also refuse to fight if I get randomed beast on that floor.

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone else not able to get out of the dungeon even with an Emergency Exit? Sometimes the bosses also refuse to fight if I get randomed beast on that floor.
Emergency exit has only kicked me back to the start of the dungeon, not out. It's pretty useless other than getting unstuck.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
for the npcs?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes