3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Wesashi

Apr 5, 2021
Ok, i have looked at all the Posts and i still don't quite understand how i can increase my Ego. Can someone please explain it to me?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I see no sex tags Anal, vagina, BJ, hand jobs nothing will there be any in the game?? at some point?

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Lycer

Feb 25, 2018
I think I am missing something obvious, because for some reason I cannot find the bandit Guard and this new area from 0.2.9, someone knows where in the city or around the city is this area?

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
I think I am missing something obvious, because for some reason I cannot find the bandit Guard and this new area from 0.2.9, someone knows where in the city or around the city is this area?
From the main intersection in town(near the blacksmith) go down the road that the food seller is on and turn left just before you go out the gate, there's a little guy blocking the gate and the leader is inside

Reactions: Lycer

Lycer

Feb 25, 2018
From the main intersection in town(near the blacksmith) go down the road that the food seller is on and turn left just before you go out the gate, there's a little guy blocking the gate and the leader is inside
Found it, Thanks

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
An interesting game to say the least, but in a good way, even after downloading the hot fix the combat is still janky, but all other game bugs that I had were fixed, but other then that I can say it looks like a very promising game! Though few things to note:

1. Balanceing the Combat, I was looking over what does what in the menus and how everything is tied to a certain body part which I found neat, any way I just went and simply stacked the growth points like any one else I guess and the essences you can find, and just broke the combat, it became so easy and I just had to farm to get even stronger! Got to the point that didn’t matter what I used could do anything after reaching a certien stat level in that given stat so some balacneing is in order. Maybe having to coment to a certain play style or mix and match some! Like and HourGalss build Mage/Rogue so Bust/Legs so you can have a main one and maybe have counters so have if to gives you a fare chance! (can understand why some my not like it, if you want to be a mage you got to be busty there’s no other way, I don’t mind it but I can understand why Some people would dislike it)
2. Bosses could use some work, the beast is a decnent enough fight you can reffing her to make her bigger and all that to get more Exp but it didn’t feel like I was getting more though after fighting her a lot. The bandit boss was annoying guess he kept one shoting me till I was slightly taller then him but then he could still 2 it me, but I think that’s is whole thing though so idk what to say about him. The lich people said they would be hard cause he steals your stats and all that but when I went to fight them I stopped him, also the weapons you get from becoming one your self are kinda lack luster be neat to get some equine perks/skills if you chose to stay like that, but what ever though he did get me to actually try when I let steal enough of my stats!
3.Weapons and armor are kinda lack luster more variety would be nice, and some armor for the bigger sizes would be super nice! Maybe have more unarmed attacks would be cool
4. Character Customization is pretty good to say the least, for me at least, but some more variety with different types of animal like? Faces and body parts would be nice like different types of feet hands tails etc, maybe have some perks/skills for certain races would be cool
5. Character models: There fine and get the job done which is fine it’s still runs smooth at the small sizes at least, I am no excpwrt or anything but. I notice that stuff starts looking bad and stretch(not in the good way) once you get to the huge sizes) so I think maybe try to fix the riggings? Mesh’s? Which ever one it is XD

Other then that gotta say I like it a lot for what it is simple fun growth game In 3D excited to see we’re this game goes!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Wesashi

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
if you want to be a mage you got to be busty there’s no other way, I don’t mind it but I can understand why Some people would dislike it
You can set how much of the actual stat goes into your appearance. On the character screen there's a button at the bottom that says scaling. You just set breasts to like .2 when they start getting out of control. You can set things like fat to 0 and get the bonus from having the stat without ruining your appearance

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
someone will tell me what the controls are here and if there are any hints for the tasks my english sucks so it's hard for me to play

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
You can set how much of the actual stat goes into your appearance. On the character screen there's a button at the bottom that says scaling. You just set breasts to like .2 when they start getting out of control. You can set things like fat to 0 and get the bonus from having the stat without ruining your appearance
Oh so that how that works cause I had the legs and butt scale pretty high to see what would happen and everything started to get weird model wise after I got really high in legs!

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
An interesting game to say the least, but in a good way, even after downloading the hot fix the combat is still janky, but all other game bugs that I had were fixed, but other then that I can say it looks like a very promising game! Though few things to note:

1. Balanceing the Combat, I was looking over what does what in the menus and how everything is tied to a certain body part which I found neat, any way I just went and simply stacked the growth points like any one else I guess and the essences you can find, and just broke the combat, it became so easy and I just had to farm to get even stronger! Got to the point that didn’t matter what I used could do anything after reaching a certien stat level in that given stat so some balacneing is in order. Maybe having to coment to a certain play style or mix and match some! Like and HourGalss build Mage/Rogue so Bust/Legs so you can have a main one and maybe have counters so have if to gives you a fare chance! (can understand why some my not like it, if you want to be a mage you got to be busty there’s no other way, I don’t mind it but I can understand why Some people would dislike it)
2. Bosses could use some work, the beast is a decnent enough fight you can reffing her to make her bigger and all that to get more Exp but it didn’t feel like I was getting more though after fighting her a lot. The bandit boss was annoying guess he kept one shoting me till I was slightly taller then him but then he could still 2 it me, but I think that’s is whole thing though so idk what to say about him. The lich people said they would be hard cause he steals your stats and all that but when I went to fight them I stopped him, also the weapons you get from becoming one your self are kinda lack luster be neat to get some equine perks/skills if you chose to stay like that, but what ever though he did get me to actually try when I let steal enough of my stats!
3.Weapons and armor are kinda lack luster more variety would be nice, and some armor for the bigger sizes would be super nice! Maybe have more unarmed attacks would be cool
4. Character Customization is pretty good to say the least, for me at least, but some more variety with different types of animal like? Faces and body parts would be nice like different types of feet hands tails etc, maybe have some perks/skills for certain races would be cool
5. Character models: There fine and get the job done which is fine it’s still runs smooth at the small sizes at least, I am no excpwrt or anything but. I notice that stuff starts looking bad and stretch(not in the good way) once you get to the huge sizes) so I think maybe try to fix the riggings? Mesh’s? Which ever one it is XD

Other then that gotta say I like it a lot for what it is simple fun growth game In 3D excited to see we’re this game goes!
Another thing a forgot to had was maybe had some more growths bits to, I saw that you can have a bag and nipples but you can’t adjust them in any way which kinda sucks be neat to customize them to

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes