3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
New problem though I got too big to go through the door to the new area, I tried reallocating but I used too many essense and I still can't go through. Is there somewhere I could jump over the wall or something?

Reactions: Deadshot1984
D

Deleted member 220033

theres a online save editor u can use i think at some point earlier i figured out how to adjust stat changing things like essence using it a few pages ago but its been awhile and you might need to dig a little to find the info
addendum the info is on page 20 aswell as a link to the save editor in a few posts down on same page

Feb 15, 2021
(sorry bad english ) what is the maximum character size ? what is the difference between 32 and 62 version of the game? HOW TO CHANGE CONTROL SETTINGS ?

Last edited:

drhh

Aug 21, 2018
extract and play? - want a key from me. Is there one somewhere in the files or am i stupid again?

Feb 15, 2021
(sorry bad english ) why when I save or start the game (Growth RPG [v0.2.9]). Reduce free space on the system disk by 500 MB. How to solve this problem? where to track the progress of game development ?

Lucylia

Apr 29, 2019
Looks to me like you're not running the server as an administrator. It's needed in order to temporarily change the hosts file for the server to work.

Cheers,
I am running it as an administrator. I have tried again with right click -> run as administrator but that doesnt help either.

Reactions: SukebeDude
Feb 2, 2020
Ok I started a new character. Spent no points on size. Defeated the bandit guard, saved, loaded and now I cannot go through the passage and there's no guard. So yeah this is definitely a bug.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I asked about it a while ago but was ignored, am i really the only one that gets the "Access to the path 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts' is denied." when launching the "GrowthLocalServer"? I think it's pretty weird i'm seemingly the only one with this problem.

The obvious suspicion would be that i'm not running it as admin but i can't even run it without admin privileges if i wanted to, it will only launch if i accept the privileges prompt, i even tried giving it full account access to no avail.

I don't have any special security software installed, looking at windows defender and firewall history it hasn't triggered anything.

Edit:
I have an error with the local server.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess i'm not the only one after all.

anon3322

Jan 28, 2021
Listening
The process cannot access the file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts' because it is being used by another process.

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts' because it is being used by another process.
Not too sure what I'm doing wrong here?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes