3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
I can't get pass the patreon log in. I grant it permission but instead of taking me forward it pulls me back to the log in screen and asks me again whether I want to give it permission or not. I am stuck, what do I?

Nov 11, 2020
If you are perhaps using save editor it should be the first stat above the masculinities stats you should see
the image is an example my ego stat is the 2442 View attachment 1079307
It should also be the same for the rest of the major npcs/enemies
We have no idea how to increase the minor ones.
Wanted to ask is there something I the save editor to which u ca increase the rate of ego you can get?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

IAL3XI

Feb 12, 2020
I need a bit more information to see what's up. Use the attached version which should hopefully give you an error message I can use.

Cheers,
i used the first one and the second one and the error is that i cant connect to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc ( it´s denied)

Big_Titan

Mar 17, 2021
Played around with some of the values of items, trying to get a larger stack of food and a few of the essences. Now the save will not load. Anyone else have this issue by chance?

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
Played around with some of the values of items, trying to get a larger stack of food and a few of the essences. Now the save will not load. Anyone else have this issue by chance?
where are the files ? i want to change the size of cocks etc

Last edited:

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
So, I created a mod for GrowthRPG with fully custom morphs and now I figured out that there is only bones scaling on legs if your character gain weight. I think first creator made just a muscle growth mesh since it is his main focus. Then he created a torso fat mesh which replace belly fat morph after 50 points of fat without muscles points. To compensate a gap between default legs and new fat torso when character gain fat he decide to just scale bones on legs instead of creating fat shape key. According to this all my plans fucked up, because I don't know how to switch bone scaling with fat points to "fat morph" or if it even possible without access to developer project. Even my high detailed custom fat torso look bad, because on biggest fat points there is another bone scale which make it look broken.
P.S. On official patreon there is hotfix for version 2.7. Can someone tell me please which changes creator made in that hotfix?
So hows the mod going so far?

coldsteelj

May 23, 2017
So hows the mod going so far?
I stopped working on mod after I figured out all that things I mentioned before. I wanted to propose dev to get rid of using bones scaling on sliders and make only combinations of shape keys instead, but he said it would mean throwing away the huge work he has already done in combining sliders into the trash. Well, I agree with him and I think his current combination isn't bad for all sliders except legs, fat belly and boobs. So, I created a video with my custom shape for legs and fat torso to show him a possible way of at least removing gap between thighs (here is the link on that video ). Since he didn't answer after that I'm not sure if it will help him somehow or if he is not interested in it. For me I can't see any reason to create a modification if I can't get rid of this bones scaling. Maybe I will try to make something if dev create a fat shape key for legs body part, because currently legs just use bones scaling without any shape keys.
P.S. In version 2.8 fat torso mesh even worse then before.

Last edited:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
it's dev's banner, not the only case of that on this site
Doesn't make it any less misleading. It makes zero sense to have a banner for your game that has nothing to do with the game. Might as well have a banner with stick figures or a Rubik's cube.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Doesn't make it any less misleading. It makes zero sense to have a banner for your game that has nothing to do with the game. Might as well have a banner with stick figures or a Rubik's cube.
I am not saying it does make sense, I'm just saying it's not even a standalone case

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes