3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

coldsteelj

May 23, 2017
Hm, guys, is it only me or "Fat" slider stop affect body shape of character after 50 (maybe 100) points? I increased my "Fat" stat from 100 to 400 and I see absolutely no change in the character body shape. Maybe it is a bug in version 2.7?

coldsteelj

May 23, 2017
Tried to create a mod on this game to replace current legs model, but even if my custom model load correctly growing effects stopped working :(

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Feb 17, 2021
Tried to create a mod on this game to replace current legs model, but even if my custom model load correctly growing effects stopped working :(
From watching a bit of the dev's livestream working on the game, I'm guessing that each part of the models are already linked with codes that causes the growth

coldsteelj

May 23, 2017
From watching a bit of the dev's livestream working on the game, I'm guessing that each part of the models are already linked with codes that causes the growth
Well, if we talk about morphs in unreal engine I guess it work like that: take default model, change vertices coordinates, import it back to unreal engine with "import morphs" checkbox. If I am not mistaken that will make a new "morph" for your current model. Unfortunately I am not sure if Unreal viewer export those morphs with model. I guess maybe this program just export default model for me and when I create a mod with my custom model there just no info for morphs on that model. Maybe I can create morphs by myself, but that mean I need to create them with exact the same name as developers did, but where to find that name I am not sure. Argh, things couldn't always be simple...

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

coldsteelj

May 23, 2017
So, guys, I understood how morphs works for this game and now I can create a modification with my custom models, but unreal viewer can't export morphs and I will need to recreate all morphs on model if I want fully custom body shapes work correctly :(

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
Would u mean in the potion shop or the dungeon itself? and what command would u use the ingame chat to find her stats?
The one in potion shop, and as I've mentioned before, it's through a , so it's not done through the in-game console.

Also to note, the changes will only affect the apothecarist in the potion shop, and not the one in the dungeon.

Nov 11, 2020
The one in potion shop, and as I've mentioned before, it's through a , so it's not done through the in-game console.

Also to note, the changes will only affect the apothecarist in the potion shop, and not the one in the dungeon.
I see could you kinda show me where it would be located in the save editor? Cause I tried finding it in the editor but wasn't sure which one.

Nov 11, 2020
The first 6 set of stats seems to always be for these characters from top to bottom

Player
Beast
Blacksmith
Cook
Lesser Commander
Dragon Boss

Afterwards it seems to depend on the order in which NPCs you encounter first (the next set of stats could be for the lich if you defeat the lich first, for example)

As for the other values below the masculinity tag, it mostly represents the values on the right of stat distribution (weight, height, int, dex, etc.), but some are rather obscure since it doesn't look like it represent anything

View attachment 1078085
You can also modify the skill points you have with the values in the red box (I still don't know which is for stat and skill) and the skill levels in the blue box (those only appears when you unlock it and also shows up in the unlocking order)
Would you know which one would be the potion sellers stats?

coldsteelj

May 23, 2017
Unfortunately ALL shapes use bones scales in additional to morphs. That is why all this looks like a mess in the game.
The biggest bone scales could be seen on boobs and legs sliders. I have no idea why creator decide to use bone scales especially on boobs. Using only morphs and shape keys could make look everything better. Now the real problem isn't a creation of each new morph.
I wonder if there is any possible way to nullify this bones scale by creating a modification...
P.S. Now I understood why the legs slider is so unproportionally huge in the game. Looks like creator forgot to remove or decrease bone scaling for leg bones.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
I see could you kinda show me where it would be located in the save editor? Cause I tried finding it in the editor but wasn't sure which one.
Would you know which one would be the potion sellers stats?
It depends, actually. For example, if you enter the potion shop right away after starting a new save file, the stats for apothecarist should be on top on the bottom-most "masculinity" tag.

But for reference, the apothecarist stats should be like this initially (the ones in red box)
1620330031021.png

KingLeo

Aug 16, 2020
how do i uninstall the game, i tried like 10 times and i guess its using something but idk what assistance is needed

coldsteelj

May 23, 2017
So, I created a mod for GrowthRPG with fully custom morphs and now I figured out that there is only bones scaling on legs if your character gain weight. I think first creator made just a muscle growth mesh since it is his main focus. Then he created a torso fat mesh which replace belly fat morph after 50 points of fat without muscles points. To compensate a gap between default legs and new fat torso when character gain fat he decide to just scale bones on legs instead of creating fat shape key. According to this all my plans fucked up, because I don't know how to switch bone scaling with fat points to "fat morph" or if it even possible without access to developer project. Even my high detailed custom fat torso look bad, because on biggest fat points there is another bone scale which make it look broken.
P.S. On official patreon there is hotfix for version 2.7. Can someone tell me please which changes creator made in that hotfix?

Last edited:

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
So, I created a mod for GrowthRPG with fully custom morphs and now I figured out that there is only bones scaling on legs if your character gain weight. I think first creator made just a muscle growth mesh since it is his main focus. Then he created a torso fat mesh which replace belly fat morph after 50 points of fat without muscles points. To compensate a gap between default legs and new fat torso when character gain fat he decide to just scale bones on legs instead of creating fat shape key. According to this all my plans fucked up, because I don't know how to switch bone scaling with fat points to "fat morph" or if it even possible without access to developer project. Even my high detailed custom fat torso look bad, because on biggest fat points there is another bone scale which make it look broken.
P.S. On official patreon there is hotfix for version 2.7. Can someone tell me please which changes creator made in that hotfix?
the trello for the hotfix

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes