3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
Source?
If you are correct (so far no) what changes?
Well, a look at the and page shows that v0.2.6 has been uploaded, and it's now a question of when someone will post a link to it or to kemono.

WarSpight

Oct 22, 2019
Fun little bug, sometimes when you jump over the wall (with the shortcut gate in it) you will fall through the ground.

Feb 17, 2021
I would assume that they're still polishing the engine and the animations so sexual actions can be properly implemented, considering that this is a one man project, and even some of the considerably old problems have yet to be fixed along with the ones from the newly implemented features on each update

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
IDK, I don't get the feeling they plan to add sex at all, this doesn't feel like that kind of game, and I don't trust the dev enough to be able to get their models to be able to animate sex between a wall of muscle that's 10 feet wide and 10 feet all, and a shortstack with an ass the size of a whale.
IMO, I'd rather have the dev improve their janky character models before they even consider the possibility of sex, first.

Jun 22, 2020
IDK, I don't get the feeling they plan to add sex at all, this doesn't feel like that kind of game, and I don't trust the dev enough to be able to get their models to be able to animate sex between a wall of muscle that's 10 feet wide and 10 feet all, and a shortstack with an ass the size of a whale.
IMO, I'd rather have the dev improve their janky character models before they even consider the possibility of sex, first.
I agree with the model thing, they work but they could be better. but if you look at this person's history and other posts they're not inexperienced in animating sex scenes in their work, don't know how that translates to games tho

Reactions: atur

menny

May 28, 2017
I agree with the model thing, they work but they could be better. but if you look at this person's history and other posts they're not inexperienced in animating sex scenes in their work, don't know how that translates to games tho
I think it was in his full trello or something but sex is planned for the game at some point, I see how he's working though: Big and most important stuff like gameplay and mechanics first

penis_man_69

Mar 29, 2021
what does the text box do when you click "~"? Also I keep getting pushed off the docks and into the water after finishing a fight, but instead of spawning me on the ground with no health, I just hit the bottom of the ocean.. How do I fix that?

ireallydunno3671

Sep 4, 2020
I think it was in his full trello or something but sex is planned for the game at some point, I see how he's working though: Big and most important stuff like gameplay and mechanics first
is the one you're talking about. It's still seems to be on the agenda, but it'll probably take some time. Also, they made a post at the beginning of 2021 about the future of the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 11, 2020
Fun little bug, sometimes when you jump over the wall (with the shortcut gate in it) you will fall through the ground.
Not only that but regardless of what size you are when u use the barge your character gets half-submerged in town. Also the wind thing that knocks your character away also has the same problem too

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020

x64 V0.2.6H

x32 V0.2.6H
changelog for the hotfix

Nov 11, 2020
so gotten a crash error just not sure if anyone else is having this issue

Assertion failed: GetFName() == NAME_None [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/UObjectBase.cpp] [Line: 130]

D

Deleted member 2697184

anyone know how to access the new weapons lol all i can find is the empty industrial barrels

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
How can I play this? It appears to me that I have to have a patreon user, I made one, he tells me to allow something and from there it does not advance

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes