3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I'm having issues with the patreon bypass.
Access to the path 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts' is denied.
How do i allow this particular file access to that folder? I get why it would be denied even though it has admin privileges, i'm just not sure how to fix it.

WeirdBee

Apr 9, 2021
Thanks! Is the game very addictive haha, is there a sexual scene or is it just kill and kill and growth?
Its still on development, But I think we are closer to get, better textures, npcs that join your party (Like a team or something lol), and the dungeon also its going to get an update, but those are long term.

IDK, I believe next update its about getting new textures and more stuff when creating the character.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Its still on development, But I think we are closer to get, better textures, npcs that join your party (Like a team or something lol), and the dungeon also its going to get an update, but those are long term.

IDK, I believe next update its about getting new textures and more stuff when creating the character.
It would be great, there is a time when it doesn't make sense to see the muscles or other things bigger because they start to deform and you only see a round mass. Instead, it would be good to see that it begins to look more and more textured, wave the muscles more marked, more defined, with more veins, etc. And hopefully see more NPCs with sexy muscles.

1618864693834.png

1618864740134.png

Last edited:

WeirdBee

Apr 9, 2021
It would be great, there is a time when it doesn't make sense to see the muscles or other things bigger because they start to deform and you only see a round mass. Instead, it would be good to see that it begins to look more and more textured, wave the muscles more marked, more defined, with more veins, etc. And hopefully I will see more NPCs with sexy muscles.

View attachment 1151662

View attachment 1151665
It would take a while tho, a game based on growth its to be expected to break some body parts, I would love to see not only a improvement for the models.

Thinking about idk, new towns available on the future depending on the progression It would be cool to see a city for macros lol.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Big_Titan

Mar 17, 2021
I don't supose there are any other save editors are there? Or some console codes? Wanna play around with some different builds and combos

D

Deleted member 220033

the game is still in development give it time

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
I assume there are sex scenes in the game?

Anyone has the list of what sex positions the game content has?

Feb 17, 2021
I don't supose there are any other save editors are there? Or some console codes? Wanna play around with some different builds and combos
There is an that works for Unreal Engine games. As for the values, you can look at my previous posts for references on what values you might want to edit

Oh yeah, I did find that site out of curiosity, though it doesn't seem like the normal enemies' (including the blue dragon) stats are defined in the save file to be edited, but strangely enough there are stats for the town NPCs

If anyone wants to try it out for themselves on that site, the stats are defined by the 6 values above the "masculinity" tags (Pecs, Muscle, Fat, Size, Legs, and Ego respectively), and the ones for the player is above the first one
View attachment 1070663

The values in the red box are the stats (from top to bottom, in the order that I've written in my previous post). That's the base stat for the beast by the way

I'm also speculating that the four values below the masculinity tags might be for HP, max HP, current AP, and max AP, and still need to see what every other values represent
The first 6 set of stats seems to always be for these characters from top to bottom

Player
Beast
Blacksmith
Cook
Lesser Commander
Dragon Boss

Afterwards it seems to depend on the order in which NPCs you encounter first (the next set of stats could be for the lich if you defeat the lich first, for example)

As for the other values below the masculinity tag, it mostly represents the values on the right of stat distribution (weight, height, int, dex, etc.), but some are rather obscure since it doesn't look like it represent anything

View attachment 1078085
You can also modify the skill points you have with the values in the red box (I still don't know which is for stat and skill) and the skill levels in the blue box (those only appears when you unlock it and also shows up in the unlocking order)

Reactions: Ssato243

Big_Titan

Mar 17, 2021
There is an that works for Unreal Engine games. As for the values, you can look at my previous posts for references on what values you might want to edit
Have been playing around with it for a few hours but as of yet, can not change any values. At least they don't transfer to the game when I load the file. Further more, I've yet to be able to find values for the items in the inventory like I was able to do in the older versions.

Feb 17, 2021
Have been playing around with it for a few hours but as of yet, can not change any values. At least they don't transfer to the game when I load the file. Further more, I've yet to be able to find values for the items in the inventory like I was able to do in the older versions.
1620050572564.png

The values for inventory items is labelled by the first few "Amount" tags and ends with your money total (in this example, my character has 20 money), and the ordering from top to bottom refers to each item from top-left to bottom-right on your inventory (in this example, I have 1 of the left-top item in my inventory, 3 of the item to the right, and so on), and only the items you already have in your inventory (can't make any items spawn in inventory as far as I know)

D

Deleted member 220033

another thing to note is that if you have used some sort of essence on your character it pops up as modifieramount and there would be a similar order setup to the stats - the ego stat although i don't know how or what purpose the health loss and other line that also appear with them so i would say only fiddle the modifieramount lines for each stat

Nov 11, 2020
I seem to be getting this crash text quite often now dunno what causes it though

Assertion failed: GetFName() == NAME_None [File:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/UObjectBase.cpp] [Line: 130]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes